PlayStation Move - Charge Block
    New Nyko Accessories for PSVR, HTC Vive-vr-charge-block-2-970x647-c.jpg

A charge dock for your PlayStation MOve controllers. It supports both standard and USB charging.
    Price: $20 USD

HTC Vive - Charge Base
    New Nyko Accessories for PSVR, HTC Vive-charge-base-2-970x647-c.jpg

A charging dock for HTC Vive's wireless controllers. Comes with Nyko's dongle-charging tech that displays the charge status of the controllers. Supports AC charging only.
    Price: $30 USD

HTC Vive - VR Halo
    New Nyko Accessories for PSVR, HTC Vive-vr-halo-2-970x647-c.jpg

Unfortunatly it is not the game Halo

This peripheral ensures your Vive controllers are free from dust and general daily use with "padded slip-on cover." You retain access to all vital controller functions.
    Price: $10 USD

Playstation 4 (Slim and Pro) - Data Bank
    New Nyko Accessories for PSVR, HTC Vive-data-bank-pro1-2-970x647-c.jpg

This accessory creates additional internal storage space for either the Slim or Pro by enabling the use of a 3.5 inch drive in addition to the manufacturer storage capacity (500GB or 1TB). The only thing is you can only use one or the other. Not both at the same time. You will need to turn off the Data Bank then flip a switch to go back to the PS4 drive. Unknown if you require to reload the PS4 OS as that is require when replacing/upgrading the internal PS4 HDD.
    Price: $40 USD

To bad it is not the same as Xbox One where if one plugs an external 3.0 drive, it actually expands your internal storage. Close but not close enough PS4 (USB expansible storage that is )
    New Nyko Accessories for PSVR, HTC Vive-capture.png

Note: The original Data Bank for the PS4 (non Slim) required you to remove the original HDD from the PS4 due to it's design. The new one does not.

Source*: Article

*A few Xbox One accessories are also mentioned.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    01-06-2017 07:29 PM
    I am happy to see those charging blocks coming out! It seems like it can be a frustrating process having to charge the controllers after a few hours of gaming, and those blocks at least let you know when the controllers are charged again and ready for use, instead of just letting them charge for a few hours "just to be sure". It actually changes quite a lot. When will they be released? Is there a date?
    Last edited by GustavMahler; 01-10-2017 at 07:57 AM.
    01-07-2017 06:39 AM
    I think I will buy this travel case:

Hermitshell EVA Hard Travel Case for Sony PlayStation VR Launch Bundle & PS4

Even when it does have a bad review (only one review) I have a very nice relationship with Amazon, and if something doesn't work I call and send back the item and they usually return the money, so if it can do the job I for sure will want it.
    01-09-2017 09:19 PM