Hey Folks!

I challenge you all to join me, and Chemy JMHT in the 1000 posts or more club! Get busy, ask questions, answer questions, engage in good discussions, GET to posting!

Member List - VRHeads Forum
    Matty, iThunderbirt and Klortch like this.
    01-24-2017 10:34 PM
    Personally for me, my goal is to reach 1,000 likes. But i hope to join you guys in the 1K club. 'Soon'. It might take a couple days but ill get there

I actually remember speaking to Chemy in the giveaway section and said I'm sure he will reach 1K in no time. Now he's almost on 2K!

VRHeads 1000 Posts Club!-75020077.jpg
    pkcable likes this.
    01-25-2017 05:47 AM
    In the words of NPH...

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails VRHeads 1000 Posts Club!-42467.jpg  
    pkcable likes this.
    01-25-2017 06:26 AM
    Genuinely curious to see who gets there first. We'll need some sort of reward, I suspect. Maybe $50 towards your VR platform of choice?
    Matty and iThunderbirt like this.
    01-25-2017 08:16 AM
    Holy moly folks I love this! Let's put our heads together and come up with something fun.

Subscribing to this thread now. Whatcha think?
    01-25-2017 08:51 AM
    Genuinely curious to see who gets there first. We'll need some sort of reward, I suspect. Maybe $50 towards your VR platform of choice?
    Sounds like a great idea. I also really like the idea of putting something towards our VR devices.
    Maybe we could up the ante and sponsor a VR game for the first 3 people? or give away some VR heads stickers that we can cover over devices with. That would be awesome. (for me)

Just a thought. Let the race to 1K begin!
    01-25-2017 12:41 PM
    Of course current members Chemy and myself are recused! (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/recuse) Sorry Chemy! lol BUT please post up and come join us folks. ALSO it's a good idea to talk up VRHeads in our social media and get some buzz going. If you see a particularly interesting thread or blog, tweet or facebook it out!
    01-25-2017 12:49 PM
    Geez! I have a lot of work ahead of me. I don't think I am even half way there yet.
    01-26-2017 11:32 AM
    Maybe we could up the ante and sponsor a VR game for the first 3 people?
    First 20 people over 1000 posts in Feb. can have a Steam key for my upcoming game, DAWT!
    pkcable likes this.
    01-26-2017 11:34 AM
    First 20 people over 1000 posts in Feb. can have a Steam key for my upcoming game, DAWT!
    Deal!, Feb 2018 ill definitely be there haha.
    pkcable, EgoAnt and Chemy JMHT like this.
    01-26-2017 12:14 PM
    Deal!, Feb 2018 ill definitely be there haha.
    February 2018 for sure lol
    pkcable, EgoAnt and Matty like this.
    01-26-2017 01:02 PM
    I could make it by the end of April, honestly. I'm flexible. I might just give the VR Heads team some codes to do with as they see fit. =)
    Matty likes this.
    01-26-2017 03:07 PM
    I actually remember speaking to Chemy in the giveaway section and said I'm sure he will reach 1K in no time. Now he's almost on 2K!
    I remember that too!

Well you should also know I delete all the expired giveaways post, so I go Up and Down daily :P I think I need to delete like 100 post today (because my Internet is working almost ok).

I think posting wasn't a competition until PKcable made it a competition, luckily I'm not in the starting line this time lol.

I see it will be hard to keep track of everything here fro this moment.
    01-26-2017 04:07 PM
    I remember that too!

Well you should also know I delete all the expired giveaways post, so I go Up and Down daily :P I think I need to delete like 100 post today (because my Internet is working almost ok).

I think posting wasn't a competition until PKcable made it a competition, luckily I'm not in the starting line this time lol.

I see it will be hard to keep track of everything here fro this moment.
    The point is forum engagement. We want VRHeads to be a great forum. And those of us who post often are the community leaders who can help to do that. I want it to be a fun friendly competition. It's sorta like at CrackBerry in the early days, when the first guy approached 10,000 posts. (. (Wasn't me, BUT I have over 30,000 there now! ). Definitely to be taken lightly!
    01-26-2017 09:17 PM
    The 1K club and Matty has +4K post in general Mobile Nations Forums and PKcable has +39K comments in total :| lol

a fun friendly competition
    What about suggesting topics for each day? just as suggestion, like
    Creating a thread with this title: "Let's do new threads (not double posting please) of the new 360 cameras for Smartphones" so people create the threads and also comment in that one in order to let us know about it.
    01-27-2017 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD