So I play alot of flash games, its been a almost vise of mine since high school. recently I purchased a pc, that is a place holder while I build my main pc for VR. I do not want to **** this little thing up, so I was wondering if any of you know any auto clickers that are clean and safe, or a virus scanner you would recomend?
    10-02-2016 10:05 AM
    Sorry, Zug. Not sure what you mean by auto clickers.
    10-02-2016 10:03 PM
    So I play alot of flash games, its been a almost vise of mine since high school. recently I purchased a pc, that is a place holder while I build my main pc for VR. I do not want to **** this little thing up, so I was wondering if any of you know any auto clickers that are clean and safe, or a virus scanner you would recomend?
    I think you are asking about a software which is able to makes a mouse click in a point of the screen. Isn't it?

Are a few open source programs which handle that feature, I don't actually know any by name, but just look for "open source auto clicker" in your preferred search engine like Google or Bing and i think you may find some in good and clean pages.
    Last edited by Chemy JMHT; 10-03-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    10-03-2016 09:30 AM
    it would be a program that i can tell it to turn on and off and or freeze in place and click 1 ever.25 milliseconds until turned off or something along those lines , i have found a few online, but always worried about viruses.\
    10-03-2016 06:43 PM