This is a link to a post I did about distracted driving today. I almost got killed because of another driver texting.

Please read and comment on the original post here: PSA - How do I minimize the effects of distracted driving? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    09-13-2016 12:12 PM
    So sorry to hear about it, Absolutely disgusting! I replied to your post on there. It says my post went through but it's waiting for a moderator to approve it.
    09-15-2016 01:35 AM
    I almost got killed because of another driver texting.
    Mitch Jackson, a lawyer and very active social media figure, has been campaigning hard on the #StopDD campaign. I sent him a link to your post.
    09-15-2016 11:19 AM
    Being honest, the human stupidity is bigger than it greatness, because in a daily basis you should find 3 or 4 random stupid people around you, but the genius are a rare discovery.

I have a friend who was one time taking me home from University, he was writing and reading text from his cell phone while driving around 100Km/h (62Mph) so I took a picture of him telling him "I doing this so when we crash and die everybody will know what was the cause" at that time was a funny "joke" a few years later I found him in Skype and he told me he crashed, nothing really bad, broken bones of course, but nothing terrible and he told me to send him the picture because that was how he almost died.

PSA - How do I minimize the effects of distracted driving?-luar-05.jpg
    Take a Look to where his eyes are looking, this is the actual picture I took like a decade ago.
    krisguy likes this.
    09-16-2016 08:56 PM