About a week away before the PS4 Pro is released. For those looking to pick one up here is the FAQ from PlayStation Blog.

PS: Don't forget to include a PSVR

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    11-04-2016 07:09 AM
    Thanks for posting this! I think I'm going to drop some $$$ on the Pro. Can't wait
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    11-04-2016 05:35 PM
    I'm so torn on whether to pick one up. I actually already have 2 PS4 systems in the house. I'm weighing the need for awesome new tech, against waiting for my current tech to start breaking down before I pony up for a system upgrade.
    11-05-2016 03:19 PM
    I'm so torn on whether to pick one up. I actually already have 2 PS4 systems in the house. I'm weighing the need for awesome new tech, against waiting for my current tech to start breaking down before I pony up for a system upgrade.
    Two PS4?!!? Your household must really like console gaming

Here in Canada, EB Games has a promo for current PS4 owners that until November 27th you can trade your old system and get minimum $210 CAD to go towards a Pro. The Pro in Canada is going for $499.99 before tax.

Still $$$ imo. But all this to say if find something similar on your end it could give you an option. That is if you are OK to part with one of your PS4

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    11-06-2016 01:21 AM
    Thanks for the link iThunderbir, those FAQ come in handy quite often.

James Falconer or Jen Karner, you feel like inviting me over so i can beat your high scores and then leave? ^_^ JK

Hopefully i can get my hands on a PS4 soon. Crossing fingers for competition wins or lottery wins lol.
    iThunderbirt and Chemy JMHT like this.
    11-06-2016 05:59 AM
    Thanks for the link iThunderbir, those FAQ come in handy quite often.

James Falconer or Jen Karner, you feel like inviting me over so i can beat your high scores and then leave? ^_^ JK

Hopefully i can get my hands on a PS4 soon. Crossing fingers for competition wins or lottery wins lol.

OK, here is the deal, I hope you win the lottery but at least buy one ticket and if you win invite us to a VR party or something!

I already read the PS4 FAQ, and I'm going to read this one too
    11-06-2016 10:01 PM
    Thanks for sharing this! I'm waiting on if there's any Black Friday or Christmas deals on the PS4 Pro before buying one outright.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    11-09-2016 04:18 PM