Hello everyone,

I believe most of you have immersed yourselves in 360 degree videos, but have you experienced the same immersive aural experience in the "3D AUDIO" world.
    3D audio differs from the common plain 2 channel stereo, which has added a depth of sound in the third dimension. When you put your headphones to listen, you will not only sense the sound directions, even can reckon how far the sound locates and sense the sound movement, just as you were there in the environment hearing.
    Below are some 3D audio recorded by a portable in-ear headphone called Scenes Lifelike, which based on real head binaural recording method to capture what you hear in the daily situations. That means when you put on the headphone that is fitted with high sensitivity mic in your ears, and just connect with your iPhone, then it enables to capture what you heard. Now, put on your headphones to feel the magical sound world.
    splashing water sound:
    music recording:
    thunder and rain sound:

Please put on your headphones to listen. Tell me what you think Welcome to you guys leave your comment.
    07-19-2017 10:22 PM
    WOW! I'm totally blown away! Developers should be breaking down your door to get you to record sound for their projects! DAMN!
    George Willson likes this.
    07-20-2017 08:48 AM
    Nice thanks for sharing
    07-21-2017 08:44 AM
    never thought that the sound can be so god. thanks for sharing. smb knows how this sound is captured?
    07-23-2017 07:05 PM
    WOW! I'm totally blown away! Developers should be breaking down your door to get you to record sound for their projects! DAMN!

I am so glad that you guys love the 3D binaural recording! Actually, all these audios are just recorded by an iPhone 6 and an in-ear headphone called Scenes lifelike. Can't you guys believe it?
    This headphone is special. You know, it just appears as same as common earphone shape, but can be used to record mobile 3D audio. It has an Apple MFi-certified lightning connector for integrating seamlessly with all Apple iOS devices. Just wear it in your ears, and connect with iPhone and use iPhone built-in video/audio software to record(of course other mainstream audio/video apps) . Most importantly, it can be experienced by any pair of headphones and can be shared. Since it works as a high end earphone too, you can experience immediately what you recorded. If you are interested in it, you can look at their amazon link in more details. link : https://www.amazon.com/Scenes-Microp...UvrUvbUpU65444
    07-23-2017 10:15 PM
    Nice thanks for sharing
    You're welcome! I am so glad that you like it. I recently recorded a compared audio of that 3D audio vs 2D plain stereo. It is a video of real CS game with water bullet gun. I bet you will love it,and will see how much difference between 3D sound and 2D plain audio.
    07-23-2017 10:18 PM
    never thought that the sound can be so god. thanks for sharing. smb knows how this sound is captured?

Hey, buddy! Thanks for your appreciation to these 3D binaural audios. Actually, all these audios are just recorded by an iPhone 6 and an in-ear headphone called Scenes lifelike. It is an in-ear headphone which incorporates binaural microphones to record mobile 3D sound, which you can not only sense the spatial directions of sound, but also in distance and movements of sound captured. In fact, it was based on HRTF to mimic the way human ears to hear sound in the real world. That means when you put it in your ears to record, what you real ears heard can be fully captured by the mic. Then when you use headphones to play it back, it sounds that entirely reproduce the surrounding 3D soundscape at that time. What is so called "binaural recording". Besides, it has an Apple MFi-certified lightning connector for integrating seamlessly with all compatible iOS devices. So you put it in your ears, and connect it with your iPhone and just open standard camera to record. All is done, so simple and convenient. If you want to know more details, you could probably look into the amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Scenes-Microp...UvrUvbUpU65446.
    07-23-2017 10:28 PM
    For what it is that's very reasonably priced!
    07-24-2017 09:08 AM
    For what it is that's very reasonably priced!
    Thank you for your appreciation. If you are interested in it, you can have a try to purchase one. Or you can join our FB group: How to make 3D audio
    pkcable likes this.
    07-24-2017 09:44 PM
    thanks for the info! was interesting to know
    09-07-2017 12:46 PM