Hey guys. I just wanted to take a minute and say hello to all my VR Heads out there. I am the very grateful winner of the HTC Vive package. It is pretty cool to be the first ever winner of VR Heads. And even cooler to be the proud new owner of a HTC Vive. Words can't express the gratitude I feel for receiving this amazing prize.

I am in love with my Samsung Gear VR and am so anxious to be blown away by this device. So again I want to say thanks to VR Heads for the opportunity and an even bigger thank you for the prize. I will be posting some pics and probably videos in the coming days. Thanks folks.

Quick question. Where would be the best place to post my experiences?

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Feeling like a winner-3962.jpg  
    07-14-2016 07:21 PM
    Wow you are a truly lucky guy, congrats mate!
    07-14-2016 11:23 PM
    Congrats man! you can share your experience there First Experiences - VRHeads Forum
    07-15-2016 09:54 AM
    I'm so glad a Mobile Nations regular won, and NOT just a contest enterer, if ya know what I mean! lol Of course its an honest draw and all have a shot but its great someone who's a participating member gets it! Now of course you KNOW you have to do more, which I know you will! It's great that you want to post up your expierences. That picture is cool! But we want to see more pictures AND maybe some videos?
    KermEd and krisguy like this.
    07-15-2016 05:30 PM
    I'm so glad a Mobile Nations regular won, and NOT just a contest enterer, if ya know what I mean! lol Of course its an honest draw and all have a shot but its great someone who's a participating member gets it! Now of course you KNOW you have to do more, which I know you will! It's great that you want to post up your expierences. That picture is cool! But we want to see more pictures AND maybe some videos?
    Thanks dude. It was such a surprise to win. I've been entering Mobile Nations contests for year's. I still can't believe I won this amazing prize. I will definitely be posting some stuff even at the risk of looking like a fool. Lol. I have been busy all week but I will be setting up shop this week. I'll keep you guys posted.

pkcable and Matt Brown like this.
    07-16-2016 05:00 AM
    Congratulations...!!!
    07-17-2016 10:14 AM
    That's so awesome - congratulations again

Please do post all of your experiences here, would love to see you as 'the man' in the HTC Vive forum! We want to hear all the good, the bad, and everything in between!!!
    pkcable and Matty like this.
    07-18-2016 10:00 AM
    Congratulations man!
    07-24-2016 01:31 AM
    Congrats! Been a bit busy so didn't see this post till just now, lol. I'm officially envious of you. I hope you get a lot of use out of it and get some killer games and apps.

07-31-2016 01:18 PM
    I think posting it in this thread could be a good idea. Those who don't win say it's beginners luck but sometimes it's just meant to be. Hope you enjoy your prize. I'm sure you will get hours and hours of fun out of it.

It's always nice to know that the person who wins the prize is very grateful for it
    09-10-2016 02:39 PM
    Congrats man
    10-14-2016 05:59 AM
    That looks sweet!
    10-31-2016 01:19 PM
    Congrats! Gives us all hope for future draws.
    11-01-2016 12:31 PM