Robo Recall has truly been the most amazing game I've played for the Oculus Rift. Out of all the VR experienced I've had, this has been the only one that I continue to play daily. To describe it best
    Robo Recall is an action-packed VR first-person shooter with visceral Touch gameplay and an in-depth scoring system. Earn the high score by using creative combat tactics and skill shots as you teleport through city streets and rooftops in an awe-inspiring ballet of bullets. Tear apart your interactive robot foes and use them to fend off the enemy onslaught. Unlock, customize and test weapons before taking on advanced challenges that put your newfound skills to the test!
    It was released as an oculus exclusive, but you can play it on the HTC Vive using this mod https://roborecall.org/how-to-play-r...l-on-htc-vive/
    What I love most about the game is that the developers released a mod kit to make the experience even better( there are currently star wars mods, awesome enviroments, new weapons, new bosses, blades of chaos mod). You can find a full list of available mods at https://roborecall.org/

Here is a video of the game play , which shows how amazing Robo Recall is.

If anyone else here plays Robo Recall , shoot me a pm!
    04-17-2017 01:48 PM
    That game looking fricking amazing!
    04-20-2017 12:41 AM