Happy to share the news that we have a new update of our SLR app for Oculus Rift .
    - We have added a ton of video adjustment options including: Zoom Tilt IPD Adjustment Height Brightness Contrast Saturation Force Monoscopic
    - We've also added some global settings like anti-aliasing options and supersampling.
    - Our video player UI has been significantly updated
    - now it is real to play local files from the app as well as stream.
    We are working on getting more full length videos s and will soon have an option to subscribe to studios and stream full length videos directly from the app.
    Hope you would like the update! Also the app is auto-updating what will help us to bring new stuff on more frequent occasion.
    11-01-2016 06:15 PM
    Nice you updated it, but when I read the SLR I though it was about professional photography! lol

I read last week about that App, we were talking it's a huge market for adult content.
    11-01-2016 08:03 PM
    This is great!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    11-14-2016 04:31 PM
    Nice you updated it, but when I read the SLR I though it was about professional photography! lol

I read last week about that App, we were talking it's a huge market for adult content.
    Chemy JMHT, sorry next time i will mark that our link is NSFW to make it more clear
    Happy to hear that you read about us. Can you tell me where if this is not a secret? What kind of VR device do you use? Would be amazing to hear your mind about our app.
    11-17-2016 10:11 AM
    This is great!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Russell Holly, thank you! Have you tried it? Maybe you have some remarks that we can use to make our app better?
    11-17-2016 10:14 AM