Hi dear friends, I'm new here joined yesterday...... I need a help from you. Can you please tell me which VRHeads is latest and best?
    Please help me guys.
    You can contact me here
    Thank YOU all.
    Last edited by pkcable; 12-19-2016 at 08:03 AM.
    06-17-2016 02:50 AM
    12-19-2016 08:04 AM
    Right now the Vive and the Oculus consumer version are basically the best that you can go for. At this point it might be worth waiting to see what launches in 2017, though.
    RumoredNow and Chemy JMHT like this.
    12-30-2016 08:46 PM
    I'm really loving my Google Daydream view!
    01-03-2017 11:10 AM
    Right now the Vive and the Oculus consumer version are basically the best that you can go for. At this point it might be worth waiting to see what launches in 2017, though.
    Do you think we can expect a new consumer version of the Vive or the Rift to be released in 2017? Is there any official information to confirm probability?
    01-03-2017 02:56 PM
    Well in my own estimation the answer is no on the Rift (Though possible price cuts or new bundled units with touch) and HTC Vive is at a 50/50 by the end of the year. I haven't seen anything official on the matter though so these are just my gut instincts. I just don't see much technological improvements that would justify new units and potentially cause backlash with their small customer bases.
    01-04-2017 12:28 PM
    Given that, I guess it is still worth it to get one of those headsets now and not to wait.
    Though I am not sure if the current resolution is bearable, and according to reports it is quite noticeable.
    01-04-2017 04:45 PM
    Though I am not sure if the current resolution is bearable, and according to reports it is quite noticeable.
    I don't see any point in waiting, there will always be better technology on the way, but the HTC Vive is incredibly cool just as it is. I had expected the limited resolution of current VR headsets to really bother me. I've been surprised to find that in most cases it's the limited quality of the computer modeling and other imagery in much VR content that's the big limitation, not the Vive's pixel count. The sort of high quality modeling found in Valve's "The Lab" looks incredible, but not much else out there looks that good right now. Significant resolution improvements are going to require huge leaps in computing power and graphic cards. Best to dive in now.
    02-14-2017 09:11 PM
    Remember, there is the computer model (with more power) or the mobile model (with more portability). What is more important to you?
    02-16-2017 10:13 AM
    Hi dear friends, I'm new here joined yesterday...... I need a help from you. Can you please tell me which VRHeads is latest and best?
    Please help me guys.
    You can contact me here
    Thank YOU all.
    Hey welcome, we will be able to help you knowing a little bit more, even when the @pkcable answer I think is the best, maybe we can give you a better answer having this info:

A - Do you want something portable but high end?
    The answer should be one of two:
    1. PS4 Slim + PSVR, it's very portable, there are some options to put it in a case and take it what ever you want like this one:

Hermitshell EVA Hard Travel Case for Sony PlayStation VR Launch Bundle & PS4 Slim Console

2. If you have a VR ready laptop or want to buy one also you should go for the HTV ViVE or the Oculus Rift, you will find also some options to transport your devices.

2.1 I don't particularly think ViVE is better than Rift, but the Rift with the Touch controllers and the third camera is for sure more expensive.

B - Do you want something totally portable?

Go for the Pixel XL + Daydream or the Samsung Galasy S7 + Gear VR

Here I will need to do more research or maybe getting some insight from the actual owners.

Maybe you can guide us with a little more info about you and maybe how much are you willing to spend on it.
    02-20-2017 12:51 PM