Bought a PSVR to demo the tech as I was asked to evaluate the legitimacy of the immersion for psychotherapy. Pretty amazing. Looking forward to exploring this tech for my work ... once I'm done gaming
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-08-2016 07:27 PM
    Bought a PSVR to demo the tech as I was asked to evaluate the legitimacy of the immersion for psychotherapy. Pretty amazing. Looking forward to exploring this tech for my work ... once I'm done gaming
    Welcome to VR Heads!

Grats on getting a PSVR! We have a PSVR Owner discussion forum for owners to ask questions and share their experiences.

Hope you will be able to share your findings on your evaluation of "the legitimacy of the immersion of psychotherapy". After gaming fo course
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-08-2016 08:18 PM
    LOL. Yup, games first, work later. That's the best path to success in my opinion.

There are a couple of VR developers here, feel free to head over to the Developer Lounge if you have any questions.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-09-2016 11:05 AM
    (better late than never) Welcome to VRheads ArcAngelMD!

All the games, consoles, and smartphones i purchase are for 'Research' so i can help people in the future with any issues they may have hahah :P
    But i need many hours of game time, I'm mean study time. To fully grasp what each device is about haha.

Hope to see you around the forums.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-11-2017 04:05 AM
    As Matty said... better late.

Welcome, right now you can see some little excitement around because of the PSVR + Resident Evil Giveaway running, hopefully we can see some of your VR work too (because we are already gaming).
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-12-2017 07:38 PM
    Welcome aboard...

Just don't read too much into my posts, K?
    02-20-2017 01:51 PM