Hey everyone! I'm Aaron (aka EgoAnt) and I'm a web / game / VR / whatever developer from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

I'm a sort of flaky artist / developer hybrid who likes to dabble in a lot of things. You can see a bunch of my projects on my Behance page or see some of my (semi-terrible) voxel art on my Sketchfab page.

I'm working on a couple VR projects right now, a game for myself and a couple Cardboard projects for clients.

I enjoy long walks on the beach - as long as I can do it while sitting in my office wearing a VR headset.
    09-02-2016 01:45 PM
    Welcome Aaron! We should hook you up with Lloyd or KermEd as you may know him. He's a VR programmer/developer too!
    EgoAnt and KermEd like this.
    09-02-2016 01:53 PM
    Howdy EgoAnt,

Nice to meet ya, and we are just in your backyard

I'm Lloyd from Red Iron Labs, we are Calgary, Alberta, Canada based - entirely dark immersive video games. We showcase stuff out of Edmonton a lot! If you haven't had a chance, mixing with the GDX crowd is a great way to meet some like minded folks.

So, about me, hmm - besides our VR games I also write for a bunch of VR blogs dedicated to indiegames! So if you ever need a bit of attention for your VR games, fire me an email with your press release! Just hit up the contact button on our website.

What headsets are you focusing on this year?
    pkcable, krisguy and EgoAnt like this.
    09-02-2016 06:21 PM
    Welcome, now I think I need to go to Canada, a lot of people there in the VR/programming world, also Canada is a great country as far I know.
    09-04-2016 01:09 PM
    mixing with the GDX crowd is a great way to meet some like minded folks
    I was actually at both GDX events and try to get out to smaller stuff when I can. My game is DAWT and the project has been a bit stalled lately but I am picking it up again to get a build out for Edmonton Expo.

I'm focusing on Oculus / Seated Vive right now, and my next project is an AR game for iOS / Android / HoloLens.

Thanks for the press offer! I will definitely take you up on that!
    09-05-2016 01:56 PM
    Welcome, now I think I need to go to Canada, a lot of people there in the VR/programming world, also Canada is a great country as far I know.
    Canada is awesome. I love it.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    09-05-2016 02:01 PM
    This is for you Aaron!

EgoAnt likes this.
    09-07-2016 09:26 AM
    This is for you Aaron!
    Okay, so Sarah McLachlan is a national treasure, but her children's choir? What the heck? Maybe they were just nervous, but they sounded bored and their timing was terrible.

With that being said, every one of those kids has more singing talent than I ever will. =)
    pkcable likes this.
    09-07-2016 10:46 AM