Hi Everyone! I remember first hearing about VRHeads on All About Android. I've enjoyed the site for VR news so I thought I would sign up for the forums as well. I myself own a PS4 Pro and PSVR but I'm very interested in other platforms as well. I plan to eventually get into computer VR when I upgrade my PC next year. I'm looking forward to being a part of the discussions here.
    RumoredNow and iThunderbirt like this.
    12-31-2016 09:08 PM
    Welcome to the forums.
    I got a ps4 pro for the holidays, didn't get a psvr lol. Will probably get that or a pc rig by next holiday If i can wait that long. Anyway enjoy the forums.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-31-2016 09:12 PM
    Welcome aboard, Klortch.

I look forward to seeing you out there on the forums.
    01-01-2017 10:19 AM
    Welcome to the site! What games have you tried for PSVR?
    01-06-2017 11:05 AM
    Welcome to the site! What games have you tried for PSVR?
    I've tried all the available demos and I own the following games:

Batman: Arkham VR
    Driveclub VR
    Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
    SportsBar VR
    PlayStation VR Worlds
    Rez Infinite
    RIGS Mechanized Combat League
    The Playroom VR (free)
    Carnival Games
    Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission (free for Star Wars Battlefront owners)
    HoloBall
    How We Soar
    Windlands

So far Batman, RIGS, Rez, How We Soar, The Playroom VR and the X-Wing VR Mission are my favorites. I think the platformer game in Playroom VR is a glimpse of what traditional, console platformer games can be in VR. It feels like you're really in the world of the game!
    iThunderbirt and EgoAnt like this.
    01-06-2017 02:43 PM
    Hi Everyone! I remember first hearing about VRHeads on All About Android. I've enjoyed the site for VR news so I thought I would sign up for the forums as well. I myself own a PS4 Pro and PSVR but I'm very interested in other platforms as well. I plan to eventually get into computer VR when I upgrade my PC next year. I'm looking forward to being a part of the discussions here.
    Awesome! Welcome to the VR Heads friend! You will finds lots of cool stuff. Also, we have a rocking community going! Tell all you know to come on in and hoping the fun!

Gratz on the PS4 Pro / PSVR combo. In your case I would recommend looking at the PSVR Onwer section to share your experiences.

Also, if you have any tips for future PSVR owners you can do so using this forum .

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    01-06-2017 03:45 PM

Driveclub VR
    SportsBar VR
    PlayStation VR Worlds
    Rez Infinite
    The Playroom VR (free)
    Carnival Games
    Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission (free for Star Wars Battlefront owners)
    HoloBall
    How We Soar
    Windlands

So far Batman, RIGS, Rez, How We Soar, The Playroom VR and the X-Wing VR Mission are my favorites. I think the platformer game in Playroom VR is a glimpse of what traditional, console platformer games can be in VR. It feels like you're really in the world of the game!
    Jebus that's a nice PSVR game collection. Good know about X-Wing VR Mission. Will look that up once I find a PSVR.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    EgoAnt likes this.
    01-06-2017 03:47 PM

Driveclub VR
    SportsBar VR
    PlayStation VR Worlds
    Rez Infinite
    The Playroom VR (free)
    Carnival Games
    HoloBall
    How We Soar
    Windlands

Dang. That's a lotta games. =)
    01-08-2017 10:12 AM
    Hey Klortch, welcome I've seen you in some other threads before, it's nice to see new faces around.

You have a lot of VR games, I was wondering, because you have Driverclub VR, do you play it with a steering wheel? I want to buy one but it has to be PC compatible and not too expensive because if I don't like the experience I can get rid of it, but if I really like I will start to find a better one.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-08-2017 09:07 PM
    Hi Chemy. Thank you (and everyone else) for the warm welcome!

No, I don't have a steering wheel controller so I play DriveClub VR with the regular DualShock 4. It's a solid game. It received a lot of criticism for not looking as good as the regular DriveClub which I have to admit is very true, but to me the sense of immersion makes up for it.

I was thinking about getting a racing wheel at some point. I've never purchased one before. I know they can be a significant investment. I too would want want one that's compatible with PC or maybe even Xbox One. If you do some research let me know what you find.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-09-2017 12:24 PM
    Sorry I am late, but I have been sick this week. Welcome! Please feel free to post any reviews on your list. I don't have a PS4, but I'm looking for excuses.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-09-2017 01:29 PM
    Hi Chemy. Thank you (and everyone else) for the warm welcome!

No, I don't have a steering wheel controller so I play DriveClub VR with the regular DualShock 4. It's a solid game. It received a lot of criticism for not looking as good as the regular DriveClub which I have to admit is very true, but to me the sense of immersion makes up for it.

I was thinking about getting a racing wheel at some point. I've never purchased one before. I know they can be a significant investment. I too would want want one that's compatible with PC or maybe even Xbox One. If you do some research let me know what you find.
    I think when I can I will go for this one:
    Thrustmaster T80 RS PS4/PS3 Officially Licensed Racing Wheel

It's PS4 and PC compatible, even when it's not showed in the BOX or description, everybody is using it on PC too.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    01-09-2017 06:35 PM
    Hey Klortch!, Welcome to Vrheads. The forum is still relatively new so you signed up at the perfect time! Im looking to purchase a PlayStation 4 Slim in White. The colour just looks so awesome to me. Obviously, i would need some PSVR to go with it
    Klortch likes this.
    01-24-2017 04:49 AM