Good day all,

My name is, wait for it, Jeff! I went to PAX VR expo yesterday and tried out the Oculus and the Vive. After 30 minutes, 15 minutes each, I walked away from the expo with my very own Vive! Bought 8 or so games for it today on steam and can't wait to try them out!

My steam ID is Placebo Jeffect Add me so we can play some games. The two games that got me excited yesterday was Serious Sam VR and Arizona sunrise.

- Jeff
    09-05-2016 01:07 PM
    Hey Jeff! Welcome to VRHeads! I'm Rich, the resident Q&A guy
    Placebo Jeffect likes this.
    09-06-2016 02:00 PM
    Good day all,

My name is, wait for it, Jeff! I went to PAX VR expo yesterday and tried out the Oculus and the Vive. After 30 minutes, 15 minutes each, I walked away from the expo with my very own Vive! Bought 8 or so games for it today on steam and can't wait to try them out!

My steam ID is Placebo Jeffect Add me so we can play some games. The two games that got me excited yesterday was Serious Sam VR and Arizona sunrise.

- Jeff
    Welcome Jeff.

You were excited by Serius Sam, check this out then:

http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-news-di...ccessory-8551/
    09-23-2016 05:04 PM
    Jelcome! LOL. I'm krisguy, also one of the QA guys. I'm adding you to Steam right now. Please post any other usernames you have in the respective threads under VR Meetups.
    09-24-2016 09:05 PM
    Welcome! And congrats on getting a new Vive! It's awesome!

Great to have you around here, be sure to share your experiences with us as you use your Vive, try new games, etc. We want to hear from you!
    10-08-2016 01:33 PM
    I'm a bit curious, you tested the Rift and the ViVE, what makes you choose the ViVE?
    10-10-2016 12:15 PM
    I haven't had much time to play recently, but I have set some time aside for this weekend to fire her up. Will give my thoughts on some games shortly after. I am gearing up for some Serious Sam. Luckily I have the 18th off of work and school; will be playing Serious Sam all day!

@ Chemy

Will share my thoughts on Saturday when I have a bit more time. I think what really sold me on the Vive over the Rift though was the controllers. The haptic feedback on the Vive is just astounding. I also enjoy being able to see the space around me with grids.
    pkcable and Chemy JMHT like this.
    10-10-2016 11:25 PM
    Welcome to VR Heads.

Well then, I am guessing you definitely had fun at PAX if you now a proud owner of a Vive

See you among the forms!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-11-2016 09:32 AM