Hi everyone i'm new, soon i might get a vr headgear but don't know when. It's good that there is a community that is willing to help when someone has a question or having problems.
    Matty and iThunderbirt like this.
    07-23-2017 02:15 PM
    Hey @LunarLoveless Warm Welcome To VRheads!

Great to have you with us. VRheads actually did a great article a little while ago which gives you a nice break down of the Most Comfortable, Best Value ect Headsets. Have a look at that. Should hep make your decision easier.

See you around the forums!
    pkcable likes this.
    07-24-2017 02:46 AM
    Yes welcome @LunarLoveless! Your VR decision may have a lot to do with what computer or phone you have, how much you want to spend, and if you have a Playstation or not. IF you have the right Samsung phone, or the right other Android (such as the Google Pixel, Moto Z, or Axon 7), then either the Gear VR or Google Daydream View might be your best bet to balance cost and experience. If you want VR on the cheap then Google Cardboard is the way to go. And if you have a Playstation 4, or a beefy PC then either the PSVR or HTC Vive or Oculus Rift would be the way to go.

I know I know it's a lot to take in! If you have any questions please let us know!
    07-24-2017 10:15 AM
    Welcome! It's great to have more people interested and interacting.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-24-2017 08:41 PM
    Aw thanks guys. I do plan to get probably Oculus Rift or HTC for my PC and the PSVR to be able to play vr game that caught my interest.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-27-2017 10:21 PM
    Aw thanks guys. I do plan to get probably Oculus Rift or HTC for my PC and the PSVR to be able to play vr game that caught my interest.
    Hi welcome, did you already got your VR Headset? tell us how is this going?

if you haven't got it so far, did you decide which one will you get? I think the Oculus is on sale right now and with the Touch controllers.
    pkcable likes this.
    08-15-2017 11:09 PM
    Hi everyone i'm new, soon i might get a vr headgear but don't know when. It's good that there is a community that is willing to help when someone has a question or having problems Nox Vidmate VLC .
    Welcome
    Last edited by banda banda; 06-14-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    06-13-2019 10:42 PM