Hey everyone!, I'm Matty

a little about me, i live in Africa, and I'm a Software developer with a love for all things in the tech world.
    I'm brand new here, and quite a shy person so please feel free to ask me any questions you like and ill happy answer all (most) of them.
    As VR becomes more and more popular (as I'm sure it will) ill definitely be spending more and more time here.
    I hope to get to know a lot of you over time and maybe even become a Moderator in the future. (Wouldn't That Be Fun)

Hope you all have a great day! Peace!
    09-03-2016 02:34 AM
    Hi I'm Ty
    That's cool what kind of software do you develop?
    What gaming platform's do you use?
    I was predominately an xbox gamer until a couple of years ago but now I'm just on PC.
    If you were looking to experience VR if you haven't already which route would you likely take?
    09-03-2016 04:28 AM
    Hi I'm Ty
    That's cool what kind of software do you develop?
    What gaming platform's do you use?
    I was predominately an xbox gamer until a couple of years ago but now I'm just on PC.
    If you were looking to experience VR if you haven't already which route would you likely take?
    Languages: Java, C++, C#, Android and a bit of html/css just to mix things up a bit

Gaming platform: playstation4 and pm master race lol
    09-03-2016 12:25 PM
    Languages: Java, C++, C#, Android and a bit of html/css just to mix things up a bit
    Have you tried developing for any of the VR platforms?
    Matty likes this.
    09-03-2016 02:43 PM
    Hey Matty, Welcome! Right now we really don't have a Mod staff at VRHeads, BUT we probably will eventually. You can probably express your interest with James Falconer, our Community Manager.
    Matty likes this.
    09-03-2016 04:01 PM
    Welcome! This community is still small, but please bring more! We love talking about VR with everyone!
    Matty likes this.
    09-04-2016 12:40 AM
    Hey Matty, Welcome! Right now we really don't have a Mod staff at VRHeads, BUT we probably will eventually. You can probably express your interest with James Falconer, our Community Manager.
    I send James messages now and then if i notice something that isn't quite right or if i have any questions/ideas for the "Mobile Nations" forum. He is a really nice guy. At the moment (if i was appointed a mod) i don't feel i would do the position justice since my time is a little restricted. But, things change as time goes on.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-04-2016 09:04 AM
    Have you tried developing for any of the VR platforms?
    i havent. Currently busy with Java / C# and HTML/CSS mainly. BUT, you never know what the future holds
    i like building websites (still fairly new) but everyday you get better.
    09-04-2016 09:08 AM
    Hello Matty nice to have you here,are you originally from Africa? Have you developed any gaming software, what do you think is the biggest challenge for VR games in the future, do you think someone will come up with a way to play older games like on PS2 or Older PCs in VR, I really like the VR idea but I would like to be able to experience my older games in VR.
    09-04-2016 09:21 PM
    I would LOVE to own a PlayStation VR or a Hololens!
    09-06-2016 01:51 PM
    Hi Matty, welcome!
    10-29-2016 11:49 PM
    Welcome to VR heads!
    10-30-2016 10:06 AM
    Welcome, do you also now a little bit C? Since when you know C++ you also know the oldschool C.
    10-31-2016 04:38 AM