I was an early adopter with the first Samsung Gear VR system. It was interesting, but unable to achieve immersion, so more a novelty than anything else. As the technology has matured we decided to do a POC for one of our enterprise customers. Should be an interesting project.

I have researched all over the web and I must compliment VR Heads as my favorite resource. I find the articles and recommendations to be solid and the writing informative and entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Sid
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    08-16-2017 09:27 PM
    Sid,

Welcome to our Community. I agree! Our editor @Russell Holly and his staff such as @Jen Karner and @Cale Hunt do a fantastic job. So am I to understand you are working on a VR project? That's awesome if you are! You might want to reach out to our Community Manager @James Falconer about possible promotional opportunities.

In any event I want to give you a BIG welcome!
    08-16-2017 09:45 PM
    Welcome @sidleake to VR Heads! Glad you are enjoying the content they provide (I know I do)

Hope you will be able to share some information about the project you are working on. Always fun to know what people are doing with VR now a days.
    08-17-2017 04:52 PM
    Hi @sidleake,

Welcome to VRHeads. Glad you're enjoying the site! Like the others said, please share the project you're working on (if you can).
    pkcable likes this.
    08-23-2017 04:10 PM