Hi all! A pleasure to meet you!

I'm Michael, based in Sweden, working across three fields: as a director of photography, colorist and VR-developer.
    With one foot in the artistic/experimental field and the other in advertising and communication - intertwined with a passion for R&D in technology, this sets my scope of work and fuels my curiosity to develop concepts that can be applied in the right context. The story always comes first, no matter what.

I look forward to join the conversation that take place here and share my explorations and findings.

All the best

Michael
    EgoAnt, Chemy JMHT and LezCronut like this.
    10-19-2016 09:28 AM
    First off, welcome to VRHeads.com!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    If you need anything, please reach out to me.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    10-19-2016 10:12 AM
    Vlkommen till VRHeads!

Glad you decided to join us! I'm not Swedish, I just used google. You'll find we have a nice little community here. Can't wait to see what VR you have in store to share with us.
    10-19-2016 10:24 AM
    Hooray! Always glad to see other creators here. I've done some advertising work, too. I'm primarily a developer, who occasionally flails around in the art world.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-19-2016 05:29 PM
    Hooray! Always glad to see other creators here. I've done some advertising work, too. I'm primarily a developer, who occasionally flails around in the art world.
    At some point we can bug James to get us a VR Developers section. I know several of you guys already that are part of our community so it makes sense!
    EgoAnt and Chemy JMHT like this.
    10-19-2016 06:13 PM
    Greetings to you good sir!

Hope you and other VR devs will be sharing some of your VR projects you've been working on.

Cheers!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-19-2016 07:52 PM
    Greetings and welcome to VR Heads! 😎👍

Glad to see more & more developers in here!
    10-20-2016 12:16 AM
    At some point we can bug James to get us a VR Developers section. I know several of you guys already that are part of our community so it makes sense!
    It worked!!!!!!!!

VR Developer Lounge - VRHeads Forum
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-25-2016 10:22 AM