I've always been keen towards the idea of VR or AR.
    For me, It's exciting to see how this technology is approaching, and becoming a reality.

I love the idea of being able to play around in a virtual environment and see it with accurate depth, right before your eyes.
    After doing a bit of research, I think I'm most interested in the HoloLens. I say this because I could use this at work, and for play. I would be able to design 3D objects at home for fun, and while at work I could have a new way of viewing model spaces for some of our civil, mechanical, or earthworks projects.
    I foresee companies having several HoloLense in board rooms, so all participants can have an accurate view of the model that is cast onto the tabletop before them. Everyone can then collaborate during the design phase, and come up with a better product!
    I also see a market for HoloLense rentals. If an individual or company cannot justify purchasing multiple units, then they could rent them for the days when they need to showcase their models.

Anyways, that's just my thoughts for now.
    I look forward to checking into the forums for news! (and it will be neat to see how others end up using these devices)

Also, if anyone has any information, I'd still like to learn more on how AutoCadd is going to implement this new technology. When it arrives, it will be neat!
    09-05-2016 10:10 PM
    Welcome to VRHeads, glad you found your way over!
    09-06-2016 02:07 PM
    Welcome undefinederror.

VR is still in its infantry and I'm also excited to see where it goes!
    09-09-2016 01:58 PM