What's up everyone! I am fairly new to the forums so I wanted to say hi! I love VR and I own 3 Samsung VR sets (the innovator edition for the S6,the set after that for my Note 5, and the new black one). I was finally able to use a real VR set (Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive) and I have to say I am hooked! Those 2 made the Samsung VR look like a kaleidoscope,lol. I love my Samsung, but being able to look around and have depth perception is an amazing thing. Sorry for the rant! Thanks for having me and I am sure I will have questions.
    LezCronut likes this.
    11-02-2016 05:43 AM
    What's up everyone! I am fairly new to the forums so I wanted to say hi! I love VR and I own 3 Samsung VR sets (the innovator edition for the S6,the set after that for my Note 5, and the new black one). I was finally able to use a real VR set (Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive) and I have to say I am hooked! Those 2 made the Samsung VR look like a kaleidoscope,lol. I love my Samsung, but being able to look around and have depth perception is an amazing thing. Sorry for the rant! Thanks for having me and I am sure I will have questions.
    Hello, honda-Dave. Welcome To VRheads. Lovely to have you on board with us.

The Samsung GearVR is a entry level VR headset so i would be very surprised if you though the Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive were not MUCH better. ^_^

Im getting a small feeling your name is Dave and you like cars from Honda?
    LezCronut likes this.
    11-02-2016 06:18 AM
    Great to have you with us! Things are really ramping up around here, so don't be shy. Do jump into as many conversations as you can!
    11-02-2016 09:07 AM
    Welcome to VR heads! That's a lot of VR units that you have there!
    LezCronut likes this.
    11-02-2016 10:35 AM
    Welcome!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    11-02-2016 03:21 PM
    Hi Dave! You're fairly new to the forum but seems you're not new at all to VR. I hope you can share with us your experiences with those bunch of headsets.
    11-05-2016 09:40 AM
    Welcome to VRHeads, Dave! Hope you contribute more in the site! As an aside, post pics of your Honda (looks like an Integra in the avatar) sometime. I've got a couple of Hondas myself (Acura MDX, Honda Prelude Type SH).
    11-07-2016 10:34 AM
    Hi welcome to VRheads!
    Good to have more people with a common interest in VR join up.
    Last edited by VirtuaTyKing; 11-07-2016 at 02:27 PM.
    11-07-2016 02:14 PM
    Welcome to the next wave of technology addiction
    11-07-2016 02:20 PM
    It is definitely addictive. I'm so excited for the Oculus touch controllers, too. It will be nice to have a relatively level playing field at the top end again.
    11-07-2016 02:37 PM