Hi,

I'm 17 years young and Dutch, I own an Loop VR of OnePlus and an OnePlus One, I'm hoping to win the Pixel XL here, so I can enjoy better VR.

I'll stick around here.

Cedian Oosting
    10-20-2016 08:56 AM
    Hey Cedian!

Welcome to VRHeads! I'm a OnePlus Three owner, but I don't have the Loop VR (I have a View-Master VR). I have also owned a the OnePlus One, and Two! I have a Pixel on order and I'm getting a free Daydream with it! HOWEVER I too would love to win the Pixel XL! Glad you found your way over here.

Rich
    10-20-2016 09:04 AM
    I was lucky to be able to get the Loop VR, but I loved the Nexus phones, that's why I want a Pixel (XL). Also I want to review it, but since I don't have money I can't.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-21-2016 06:09 AM
    I was lucky to be able to get the Loop VR, but I loved the Nexus phones, that's why I want a Pixel (XL). Also I want to review it, but since I don't have money I can't.
    Not sure how it works in Amsterdam BUT probably the same as here in the US. Hopefully when you turn 18 and you can get a credit card, or other financing you can buy the phone with money you don't really have, like I did! lol (It was actually a pretty good deal interest free for 2 years and 27 dollars a month to pay it off!)
    10-21-2016 08:55 AM
    Here it works a bit different, but yeah, I bought my OnePlus One myself.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-22-2016 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD