Hi, someone from Italy here?
    08-21-2017 03:33 PM
    My family history is Italian! Although we have lived in the US for generations. All of my grand parents were born in the US BUT their parents, 2 of which I met were born in Italy. They are of course all dead now as I'm old myself. I've never been to Italy but I have always wanted to go. My mother and father have gone.. (They are alive)

In any event WELCOME to VRHeads! What headset to you have, or what brings you to our site? I have a Samsung S8 with a GearVR and a Google Daydream View. I also have a Google Pixel XL.
    08-21-2017 03:51 PM
    Hi, i live near Milan, sorry for my bad english, i have big project about vr and htc vive and i m looking for people that want work with me
    EgoAnt likes this.
    08-22-2017 07:51 AM
    Hi, i live near Milan, sorry for my bad english, i have big project about vr and htc vive and i m looking for people that want work with me
    Your English seems fine! Perhaps one of our local developers would be interested? @KermEd or @EgoAnt Or @Fran_MontoyaQ. Also you might want to reach out to VRHeads editor @Russell Holly, or our Community Manager @James Falconer.
    08-22-2017 11:11 AM
    I hope so, i need someone that like work in similar game center mobile around Milan
    08-22-2017 02:24 PM
    I hope so, i need someone that like work in similar game center mobile around Milan
    I'm swamped beyond all recognition of humanity and my prices are fairly high for most people

That said, if it is for paid work, there is a Unity slack group or Unity connect with some great developers. If it is for trade-in-stock or equity or something, I recommend reaching out to local schools, meetups and techie friends
    pkcable likes this.
    08-22-2017 11:01 PM
    Thankyou for answer..maybe developer are too much.. i want open something like virtual game center in Milan and I need employer that work there becouse I already work in a bank and I dont want live my job.
    08-23-2017 12:51 AM
    OHHHHH You mean something like this....

https://forums.vrheads.com/vr-commun...ntertec-10086/

https://www.vrheads.com/our-epic-for...-arcade-philly

It's a VR Arcade or Club, where VR Headsets are used by visitors for periods of time for a fee. It's loads of fun. Perhaps you can reach out to them for advise?
    08-23-2017 10:35 AM
    Thankyou, yes is something like this but with good new idea .. i already talk with italian goverment office and i m ready to start but i need employer that work in Milan. Maybe young guys that study in vr and have passion to create something new and very cool
    08-23-2017 01:00 PM
    Thankyou, yes is something like this but with good new idea .. i already talk with italian goverment office and i m ready to start but i need employer that work in Milan. Maybe young guys that study in vr and have passion to create something new and very cool

Sounds good! Maybe check the local Universities? And their Computer and also their Art, or Animation departments?
    08-23-2017 01:30 PM
    I already send a lot of request to university but not easy to have answer.. italian guys seems scared about new society.. they search easy work place
    08-23-2017 01:38 PM
    I'm out of Canada, but if you have any questions I'm always happy to answer questions and help out, @onirik77
    09-13-2017 02:32 PM
    Maybe I find someone in italy.. thankyou... i want ask one thing, what you thinking about omni vituix system? Maybe you already try?
    09-14-2017 01:32 AM
    WOW I just checked out their webpage, it looks like a fantastic system! BUT I don't have any direct experience.
    09-14-2017 03:41 PM