Folks,

Cale Hunt, provided an excellent Guide for selling VR Headsets, which I will link below. Also PLEASE feel free to provide your own links to tips, posts or blogs, OR actual tips and I will list them here also!

How to get the best deal when selling your VR headset | VRHeads

Rich

Additional Tips:

Use some of the same tricks that I use when I sell in the store (if doing a private sale)

1. Alcohol wipes are your buddy. Use liberally.
    2. Demo, demo, demo - VR is one of those things that cannot be explained, it has to be experienced!
    3. Be fair on pricing - in this age of search agents, pricing can be checked quickly.
    4. Be honest on damage
    5. Explain why you are selling - people are going to ask why you want to sell hot tech, don't get into details if it is personal/financial, just say that you need the money more.
    Last edited by pkcable; 11-30-2016 at 10:44 AM.
    11-18-2016 09:52 AM
    Use some of the same tricks that I use when I sell in the store (if doing a private sale)

1. Alcohol wipes are your buddy. Use liberally.
    2. Demo, demo, demo - VR is one of those things that cannot be explained, it has to be experienced!
    3. Be fair on pricing - in this age of search agents, pricing can be checked quickly.
    4. Be honest on damage
    5. Explain why you are selling - people are going to ask why you want to sell hot tech, don't get into details if it is personal/financial, just say that you need the money more.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-18-2016 09:59 PM
    just a heads up! Cale updated his blog recently!
    12-27-2016 09:59 AM
    Folks,

Our blogger, Mike Tanasychuk, just posted a good article about selling your used VR headsets, and it certainly belongs in this thread! .....

Where to buy a used VR headset | VRHeads

Rich
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-18-2017 12:58 PM
    Cool! Thanks for the tips!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    01-18-2017 03:54 PM
    Those are even good recommendations to keep your headset well care, knowing it conditions and keeping it clean.

I don't see myself selling nothing VR related unless I found the upgraded version :P
    pkcable likes this.
    01-20-2017 07:55 PM
    Those are even good recommendations to keep your headset well care, knowing it conditions and keeping it clean.

I don't see myself selling nothing VR related unless I found the upgraded version :P
    Good point!
    01-23-2017 11:51 AM
    Good recommendations to keep one's headset well care. Thank you very much.
    12-09-2017 04:34 AM