How's it going! I love virtual reality and currently own an Oculus Rift. As you can tell by my username , my favorite games are Robo Recall and Landfall. I am glad to have found this community and this place seems awesome!
    04-17-2017 02:56 PM
    Welcome to the forums! Feel free to poke around and settle in.
    Robo_Recall likes this.
    04-17-2017 07:23 PM
    First off, welcome to VRHeads.com, @Robo_Recall!
    If you need anything, please reach out to me.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    Robo_Recall likes this.
    04-17-2017 09:28 PM
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html
    Thanks for the warm welcomes!
    04-28-2017 06:09 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcomes!
    04-28-2017 06:10 PM
    How's it going! I love virtual reality and currently own an Oculus Rift. As you can tell by my username , my favorite games are Robo Recall and Landfall. I am glad to have found this community and this place seems awesome!
    Hey welcome, I also have a Rift, but not with the controllers so far, so I haven't tried a lot of experiences with it because of the lack of the controllers.

Right now I have a ton of things on Rift but no enough time to play with it.

What accessories do you have? I am thinking to buy a new foam facial interface because I don't like very much the original and here (Venezuela) is very hot, also something for the fog in the lenses because it's very frequent to deal with that.
    04-28-2017 11:44 PM
    Hey welcome, I also have a Rift, but not with the controllers so far, so I haven't tried a lot of experiences with it because of the lack of the controllers.

Right now I have a ton of things on Rift but no enough time to play with it.

What accessories do you have? I am thinking to buy a new foam facial interface because I don't like very much the original and here (Venezuela) is very hot, also something for the fog in the lenses because it's very frequent to deal with that.
    The controllers definitely make it a far better experience. I would advise getting VR cover, they make washable ones that you can use .
    04-29-2017 08:38 PM
    The controllers definitely make it a far better experience. I would advise getting VR cover, they make washable ones that you can use .
    And another question, do you have the third camera/sensor?
    04-30-2017 12:53 AM
    VR covers are amazing things, especially for those of us that are people that sweat at the drop of a hat.
    05-16-2017 08:18 PM