Exactly where do I go to purchase games for my HTC Vive? I was told I could buy them anywhere but I have a feeling that I have to go somewhere specific.
    07-19-2016 10:11 AM
    So 'Stream VR' is that the same sort of set up as 'Steam' for PC games?
    Steam VR is just another section of the Steam store. The games listed there also list which devices they are compatible with, it isn't just for the Vive as many of the titles are for Oculus, too.

Here's where you can see all the VR titles on Steam.

Also, as I recall VRheads did an article about how to follow unreleased games on Steam, which applies here, too.
    Stream VR is an HTC Vive partner and probably your best place to get games. You can also use ANY Google Cardboard game...

SteamVR
    08-03-2016 11:28 AM
    Stream VR is an HTC Vive partner and probably your best place to get games. You can also use ANY Google Cardboard game...

SteamVR
    i was actually wondering the same thing this morning. Walking past stores, they are packed with games but not VR.

pkcable likes this.
    09-06-2016 03:50 AM
    i was actually wondering the same thing this morning. Walking past stores, they are packed with games but not VR.

Very similar, but I'm not 100% sure how it works. Not sure if it's a separate store (like the Oculus store) OR if it's just a section of the Steam PC store.
    09-06-2016 02:27 PM
    Steam VR is just another section of the Steam store. The games listed there also list which devices they are compatible with, it isn't just for the Vive as many of the titles are for Oculus, too.

Also, as I recall VRheads did an article about how to follow unreleased games on Steam, which applies here, too.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-08-2016 05:09 PM

Since you gave a more detailed answer I bumped you up to "best answer"
    EgoAnt likes this.
    09-09-2016 02:19 PM