Folks,

I just found this GREAT blog on the VRHeads front page. It has a bunch of tips and tricks from getting the most out of your HTC Vive. So Vive owners anyone else have any others?
    01-30-2017 09:16 AM
    I'm particularly interested in what happens when people drink and VR. Not necessarily advocating such a thing, but I'm interested in the results if you've decided that's something you want to do.
    01-30-2017 09:30 AM
    I'm particularly interested in what happens when people drink and VR. Not necessarily advocating such a thing, but I'm interested in the results if you've decided that's something you want to do.
    That's a VERY interesting question! I know there are brain VR apps designed to simulate and such. Meditation apps for one example. Chemicals might have an interesting affect, and of course that Queen experience. I remember back in the day (I'm sober 15 years now) we used to listen to certain albums, Pink Floyd for example, and smoke a joint, or whatever. Much like there is the Queen Bohemian Rhapsody experience, I think Pink Floyd's The Wall might lend itself to the VR experience also!
    Last edited by pkcable; 01-30-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    01-30-2017 04:19 PM
    I've been pretty sauced in VR, as have a few friends. It's what you expect -- worse balance, more "woahs" and louder screaming.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-30-2017 08:45 PM
    That's a VERY interesting question! I know there are brain VR apps designed to simulate and such. Meditation apps for one example. Chemicals might have an interesting affect, and of course that Queen experience. I remember back in the day (I'm sober 15 years now) we used to listen to certain albums, Pink Floyd for example, and smoke a joint, or whatever. Much like there is the Queen Bohemian Rhapsody experience, I think Pink Floyd's The Wall might lend itself to the VR experience also!
    Yeah, a Pink Floyd VR experience would be great indeed! Nice idea!

Cheers
    pkcable likes this.
    07-14-2017 03:30 PM