I bought a htc vive I used the free content and than I received a unlock code for steam for fallout 4 vr.....
    I need help I'm with a code unlock but can't unlock the code on steam for fallout 4 vr.....
    It would be a relief if someone can figure this out....
    11-01-2017 01:12 PM
    I bought a htc vive I used the free content and than I received a unlock code for steam for fallout 4 vr.....
    I need help I'm with a code unlock but can't unlock the code on steam for fallout 4 vr.....
    It would be a relief if someone can figure this out....
    The game is on pre order, it will be launched on the 12th of December, could that be the reason? Read this https://www.google.pt/amp/s/www.thev...t-bethesda-htc
    11-01-2017 03:53 PM
    I thought if I have a unlock code there's a place on steam to actually use it but it's 1 other way but its title as wallet or redeem in wallet but it it just for a vr game fallout 4..I guess I will have to wait and see .....
    11-01-2017 05:49 PM
    I thought if I have a unlock code there's a place on steam to actually use it but it's 1 other way but its title as wallet or redeem in wallet but it it just for a vr game fallout 4..I guess I will have to wait and see .....
    Send Steam Support an email and ask them. They are very helpful
    11-01-2017 06:17 PM
    If you have a code, you can try redeeming it through the Steam client. If you have the client installed on your PC, launch it and click the "Add a game" button in the bottom-left corner. Click "Activate a product on Steam." If you've already tried this, sorry for the redundancy :P
    11-02-2017 07:28 PM