some one pls help, I am having tracking issues, the headset will loose the connection about 5 mins into the game, I have looked at all the support and done everything I can think of, the headset will loose the connection and show a light blue screen, so restart the head set and same thing happens, at this point i do not know if its the headset of the tracking boxes.

If I uninstall and reinstall everything does anyone think this will work or does anyone have any better ideas (pls help)
    11-22-2017 06:05 AM
    Welcome to VRHeads BTW!

When there is tracking issues, start with uninstall/reinstall first. If that fails, then make sure the cubes are clean. (Don't use solvents, just a microfiber cloth). I would make sure to follow Valve's instructions if those don't work.

My experience is those two fix the issue. If they don't help, follow Steam's troubleshooting step by step.

Steam has a full list of troubleshooting here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wiz...20&issueid=373
    11-22-2017 10:40 AM
    Welcome to VRHeads BTW!

When there is tracking issues, start with uninstall/reinstall first. If that fails, then make sure the cubes are clean. (Don't use solvents, just a microfiber cloth). I would make sure to follow Valve's instructions if those don't work.

My experience is those two fix the issue. If they don't help, follow Steam's troubleshooting step by step.

Steam has a full list of troubleshooting here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wiz...20&issueid=373
    11-22-2017 11:31 AM