So I just bought a htc vive and I’m planning on having a big halloween party at my house. I’m looking to buy a bunch of horror games that would be good for a party a situation. Games that people can easily jump into for short periods of time and get the **** scared out of them. The less “gamey” probably the better. I’m not necessarily just looking for games, any scary vr experiences would be great.

My set up is in a 3 by 3 meter(about 10 by 10Ft) dedicated vr room. Any help is much appreciated.
    10-08-2018 02:40 AM
    @KermEd, can you help here?
    @rugman91, KermEd is a developer friend of mind and I know that his studio put out a good horror game, plus he may know others.
    KermEd likes this.
    10-09-2018 01:10 PM
    Thanks for the shoutout! Man, yeah, we've been busy. We have 13 active projects right now (!!!).

Anyway, the best for those quick plays (I find) have been Emily Wants to Play. And some zombie shooters like the Brookhaven Experiment. If they aren't very VR friendly people, and you want more of a "sit and watch" game, I'd go with The Visitor.

I can dig up some keys for Abduction if you like, but the second part is still mid-way in development
    pkcable likes this.
    10-09-2018 01:28 PM
    Thanks for the response, I’ll try those out. And I’d love to test the game your working on if you wanna send me a key.
    10-10-2018 02:06 PM
    NOT Vive, but for those interested in horror games for the Oculus Go, I just saw a great article on it....

https://www.androidcentral.com/best-...ames-oculus-go
    10-12-2018 09:02 AM