I have just got the HTC Vive and have been playing a tennis game. What games are your favorites for the VIVE?
    07-18-2016 10:34 AM
    I loved Raw Data enough that I wrote a review! (Raw Data early review: do androids dream of homicide? | VRHeads)

I've also been enjoying Vivecraft...if you're a Minecraft fan you definitely have to check it out.
    I absolutely loved job simulator. Stupid, I know, but it was a ton of fun!

Lloyd Summers | Cofounder of RedIronLabs.com | Immersive Dark Video games (VR/Horror) | @kerm_ed
    krisguy likes this.
    07-18-2016 08:38 PM
    My favorite one is a simple and free one:Rec Room. It's multi-player and it's fun. Anyone tried it?
    I'm also open to suggestions
    07-30-2016 10:34 PM
    I loved Raw Data enough that I wrote a review! (Raw Data early review: do androids dream of homicide? | VRHeads)

I've also been enjoying Vivecraft...if you're a Minecraft fan you definitely have to check it out.
    krisguy likes this.
    08-16-2016 01:56 PM
    Arizona Sunshine
    12-30-2016 10:09 PM
    Eleven Ping Pong and The Golf Club VR for me. Rec Room is also fun.
    krisguy likes this.
    12-31-2016 09:20 AM
    big screen beta, arizone sunshine, rec room. MP is always fun if you can.
    krisguy likes this.
    12-31-2016 01:48 PM
    I have the Vivecraft mod so I can play Java Minecraft in VR. My favorite game right now is Elite: Dangerous because it's so deep but works so well on the Vive. SportsBarVR is also another one I'm having fun with, except Skee-ball.
    01-06-2017 05:31 PM
    The games I've been playing the most and really enjoy are Out of Ammo and Climbey.
    01-06-2017 11:11 PM
    thanks im going to check out vivecraft.org I did not know about this.
    01-18-2017 10:44 AM
    The painting game - Tilt brush has gotten the most "wow's" so far from all those that've tried it.
    01-28-2017 07:45 PM
    01-31-2017 10:15 PM
    I've spent the most hours in Google Earth. Since this is free it's a must-have. Some of my favorite cities to fly around include Las Vegas, Chicago and Seattle. I recently discovered that by changing the preferences (accessible in the upper right corner of the menu window) it's possible to activate "human scale" and actually stand within a life size model of any place on earth. At this scale the modeled locations are very lo-res and distorted, but it's still fascinating to be able to have this perspective and then soar up into space. You can also turn off the music which gets a bit annoying after a few hours of play.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    02-05-2017 08:43 AM
    I've spent the most hours in Google Earth. Since this is free it's a must-have. Some of my favorite cities to fly around include Las Vegas, Chicago and Seattle. I recently discovered that by changing the preferences (accessible in the upper right corner of the menu window) it's possible to activate "human scale" and actually stand within a life size model of any place on earth. At this scale the modeled locations are very lo-res and distorted, but it's still fascinating to be able to have this perspective and then soar up into space. You can also turn off the music which gets a bit annoying after a few hours of play.
    I agree. It's really impressive.
    02-05-2017 09:41 AM
    Glad someone else spends lots of time zooming around our world! GE is so fun in VR!
    02-06-2017 06:21 PM
    I'd also like to give a plug for "Firebird - La Peri", $9.99 on Steam. This is more of an interactive theatrical/ballet experience than a game. The setting is a dark theater, you become Iskender - a prince searching for immortality. You have to grab floating petals from computerized dancers to assemble a magical flower while the orchestral music of French composer Paul Dukas responds to your actions.

This is an excellent example of VR being used as a new medium. It's not a live theater video, it's not really a video game. It's an intriguing combination of both that could only be experienced on a device like the Vive.
    02-09-2017 01:06 PM
    I bought "La Peri" and it´s a great experience. But it only lasts 30 minutes
    When will we get a true AAA game?! It´s been a year since the Vive was launched...

Cheers
    04-02-2017 01:30 PM