Best Answer

May 27 2016 | 1:48 pm EDT KermEd

I recently attended some interesting VR lectures form some amazing minds, from cinema to games to research teams.

Vertigo and nausea are the biggest ones. The trickle down issues from there are expected to be an extension of what we normally go through with television (etc). Its kind of similar to where we were when Television and Radio were first introduced to us, where people have a hard time disconnecting from the environment. But the biggest concerns we are tackling in our game development has been ensuring harassment is minimized - as being in an immersive environment, harassment from other gamers has a more serious effect on the mind this early in development.

More Answers

Jun 06 2016 | 12:16 am EDT STARGATE

My kids, wife and I haven't got any sickness whatsoever.
Of course YMMV and vertigo and nausea could be present as they are with console games.
Jan 01 2017 | 11:09 pm EST GustavMahler

The thing that interests me, is if we'll get used to VR, in the way people "got used" to movies
(The first movie to be projected was of a train, and people were sure it was going to run over them)-or that because of the immersive factor, it will always stay so "convincing".
But I guess that only time will tell.