Folks,

I'm a bit of a spiritual person, having almost 15 years in a certain 12 step program. (I don't drink one day at a time ) And one of our steps asks us to pray and meditate. Now I'm pretty good with the praying, and I won't get in to that, since I don't want to proselytize, BUT I find meditation difficult. I'm one of those people who talks a mile a minute, and is like always on. I probably have ADD, or ADHD, or whatever its called, but never diagnosed. However I do TRY to meditate and I would like to do it more. Sometimes I do OK! Anyways I was reading wth great excitement Florence Ion's [url=http://www.vrheads.com/best-virtual-reality-apps-meditation]blog on the subject[url].

I tried Brainwaves and found it to be a BIT too intense for me. I worried it might cause a seizure! lol So maybe I'll try one of the other apps she recommends next. I think this IS a worthy subject. I have a great meditation app (or function) for Alexa, but VR seems made for it! I'm just not sold on the flashing lights. BUT tranquil scenes and music, now THAT I could go for!

Anyone else try meditation on VR?
    01-06-2017 09:41 AM
    I haven't tried so far, I think maybe I don't have the patience to do that, I can stay very calm on really weird situations so maybe I don't need as regular as most people.

For example, while I'm standing in a long line for hours I can think in whatever I want and being relaxed, but maybe I need some good techniques those times someone or something makes me anger, which is not very common but still.
    01-06-2017 01:43 PM
    I would also love to know a good meditation app to show to my wife, who does mediation daily
    08-04-2017 11:31 PM
    02-01-2018 02:55 AM