I would like to get a fitness app or my , I have a LG 360. What are some good ones to consider? Or some free ones?
    06-30-2016 10:40 AM
    I'm not sure if there are any. I actually feel that fitness apps are on the way out, especially since Microsoft is killing it's Xbox Fitness app. I can see some good applications for the Rift and Vive, like stationary biking or a virtual class led workout. The issues right now is that the LG and Sammy options probably wouldn't last a whole workout because many phones would drain quickly with that much motion.
    I'm not sure if there are any. I actually feel that fitness apps are on the way out, especially since Microsoft is killing it's Xbox Fitness app. I can see some good applications for the Rift and Vive, like stationary biking or a virtual class led workout. The issues right now is that the LG and Sammy options probably wouldn't last a whole workout because many phones would drain quickly with that much motion.
    06-30-2016 11:24 PM
    Interesting question, however can you really see yourself working out with something that bulky? I'd imagine everything to turn into a sweaty mess!
    LezCronut likes this.
    10-14-2016 12:40 AM
    I agree.. Any form of exercise with a VR headset sounds like a messy affair. The sweat will make the headset all sticky and the weight of the headset will make exercising even more difficult. I think doing it the old fashioned way would be the best way to go... Unless of course the lightweight Daydream with its fabric finish offers a comfortable alternative...
    10-23-2016 08:05 AM