Folks,

While not wanting to admit that I'm old. OK OK I'm 50 so I guess maybe that applies. Anyways sometimes after using VR for too long I will get a little dizzy or develop a mild (or sometimes not so mild) headache. Hench my question. Is motion sickness and disorientation a major concern with VR headsets and products? And what can I do to minimize the symptoms?

Rich
    05-25-2016 12:00 PM
    I think this kinda depends on the person... subs seen to be affected, others but so much.

It's possible the typical motion sickness medication may work for this, but I'd consult your doctor first.

The only thing I can think of that would really help is to limit your usage... I know, not ideal.
    I think this kinda depends on the person... subs seen to be affected, others but so much.

It's possible the typical motion sickness medication may work for this, but I'd consult your doctor first.

The only thing I can think of that would really help is to limit your usage... I know, not ideal.
    05-25-2016 06:52 PM