Happy Holiday!
    We've just publish a VR mobile game call SkyRunnerVR. It's a motion capture survival running game. Suitable for all kinds of VR glasses!
    Do you want to experience insane parkour on high buildings? Try it:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dynamic.skyrun

Leave the email, and we'll send promo code on the first day of holiday!
    Thank you for playing our game, I hope you enjoyed it.

SkyRunnerVR - Survival running game-gaming4.jpg
    SkyRunnerVR - Survival running game-gaming1.jpg
    SkyRunnerVR - Survival running game-gaming3_vr.jpg
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    12-24-2016 08:32 PM
    Hi, welcome to the forum, as I can see you are a developer I hope to see you in that category, unfortunately I don't have the Cardboard (ironically I have Rift and PSVR) but here are a lot of people who can enjoy the game.
    12-30-2016 12:17 AM
    We don't allow emails to be publicly posted can we send you our email via PM? Or do you have a twitter you can use that we can send our email addresses to you via?

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Companies, Developers, & Service Providers - We encourage all companies, developer and service providers to engage in our forums. However, we kindly ask that in addition to posting links to any products or services you offer, you support these threads by answering questions, giving updates, and providing timely advise when appropriate. Long story short - engage with the members in our forums! For more information (and to inquire how to receive an ‘official’ company account, contact our Community Manager James Falconer at james at mobilenations dot com. Also, we encourage you to read our notes below on Spamming.

Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, serial numbers, IMEIs, account information and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection. We reserve the right to remove this information from public view immediately to protect our members.

Spamming - Blatant spammers looking to shamelessly promote and drop links will be banned immediately. Our moderation teams endeavour to differentiate between spammers and legitimate companies/individuals looking to engage in our forums. If you’re a legitimate company, individual or service provider looking to get in touch with our community, we encourage you to become a productive member of our community. In this case, posting of links is fine (actually encouraged), but we ask that you support our membership by answering questions, giving updates, and providing timely advice when appropriate.

For more information, or if you would like to promote or advertise your products or services, please contact our Community Manager James Falconer at james at mobilenations.com.
    PS We DO really want you here we love our developers. We already have a few with us and we always welcome more!
    12-30-2016 02:03 PM
    Welcome, as said above we love developers!
    pkcable likes this.
    12-30-2016 07:55 PM
    Happy Holiday!
    We've just publish a VR mobile game call SkyRunnerVR.
    Interesting...

The dev appears not have come back here after the 27th December so he missed any replies.

Currently only $0.99 in Play so I gave it a quick spin.

Gaze takes a looong time to activate anything. The only mag-switch it seems to want is the top mount and I only have the left side.

It is based on standing and acting. You really have to jump hard in RL so I'm not sure my downstairs neighbors appreciate me playing this.

Might be worth a try for others. I'll play with it a bit more.
    01-07-2017 01:55 PM
    Interesting...

The dev appears not have come back here after the 27th December so he missed any replies.

Currently only $0.99 in Play so I gave it a quick spin.

Gaze takes a looong time to activate anything. The only mag-switch it seems to want is the top mount and I only have the left side.

It is based on standing and acting. You really have to jump hard in RL so I'm not sure my downstairs neighbors appreciate me playing this.

Might be worth a try for others. I'll play with it a bit more.
    Can you record it while playing? I mean the RL of you playing it, to see how is like to play it.

You know the Picture or didn't happen :P
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-09-2017 09:14 PM