Is there a reset to default option somewhere to clear settings in Google Cardboard. When using it, the left and right displays on phone are way off. Not sure how it got that way. The two images are no where near the same..Is there a way to reset?
    I cleared data for Google Cardboard and reinstalled/ no joy.
    07-31-2016 11:52 PM
    Is it possible the device itself has expanded or its shape has become malformed over time? It IS cardboard after all?
    08-01-2016 10:57 AM
    I would try and delete and reinstall the app.
    pkcable likes this.
    08-01-2016 07:22 PM
    It probably went to default viewer. Just re-pair it with the QR code for your viewer.
    pkcable likes this.
    08-01-2016 09:11 PM
    You know what I have the perfect solution for you! If pairing with your cardboard with the given QR code isn't working, you can create your own QR code. Using this Viewer Profile Generator : https://vr.google.com/cardboard/viewerprofilegenerator/
    You can manually configure your cardboard this way.
    It happened to me once. I hadn't used my cardboard for a few weeks and later the images were overlapping and so annoying. So I configured it through this.
    10-17-2016 09:08 PM
    You know what I have the perfect solution for you! If pairing with your cardboard with the given QR code isn't working, you can create your own QR code. Using this Viewer Profile Generator : https://vr.google.com/cardboard/viewerprofilegenerator/
    You can manually configure your cardboard this way.
    It happened to me once. I hadn't used my cardboard for a few weeks and later the images were overlapping and so annoying. So I configured it through this.
    now, that is nifty!. my viewer didn't come with a qr code, I just align the screen with the center when I insert it into the device. I may have to play with that and see if I can make any improvements to my experience!
    10-18-2016 03:58 PM