There is a common perception that using VR causes stress on eyes and brain. we thought, maybe, we could use the 3D'ness of VR to do the exact opposite. Hence, we wrote a simple VR app (Cardboard) for eye exercises to calm the stressed muscles. The app takes you through a series of 6 eye exercises, all you have to do is fire up your Cardboard, relax and stare at the 'Bob' which is moving around, in the exercises. Please download the app here at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yeYogaVR&hl=en and provide your valuable feedback to improve the user experience.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    05-23-2017 12:53 PM
    Welcome to VRHeads! Thanks for sharing your app with us. Hopefully you will stick around. You will find we have several other developers as members, also many VR fans in our community as active posters. Please feel free to reach out to our Community Manager James Falconer at james@mobilenations.com.

You may also PM me, if you have any questions as I am one of the site volunteers.
    05-24-2017 08:59 AM
    That's a great idea. I'd give it a try if I could. Never really thought about doing eye exercises; is that weird?
    05-29-2017 08:52 PM
    Sure Mr. Hunt, please give it a try. For now, the visuals are bad, I just wanted to roll out an idea in the market and collect some feedback on the idea itself. I think if I can somehow manage to do eye tracking, this app has a great potential.
    05-30-2017 09:31 AM
    Sure Mr. Hunt, please give it a try. For now, the visuals are bad, I just wanted to roll out an idea in the market and collect some feedback on the idea itself. I think if I can somehow manage to do eye tracking, this app has a great potential.
    That's how good things happens, welcome to the forum.

I wonder if there is a version for the Rift scheduled.
    05-30-2017 11:04 AM
    That's how good things happens, welcome to the forum.

I wonder if there is a version for the Rift scheduled.
    Will roll out the rift version in a month or so, finishing up some other project these days.
    05-30-2017 11:43 AM
    Will roll out the rift version in a month or so, finishing up some other project these days.
    Great, please keep us posted, I would like to try it!
    05-30-2017 11:22 PM