Has anyone else started re-arranging their living room for maximum space in PSVR? I've pushed all the furniture against the wall, ditched the coffee table, and have made sure there's more than a full body length between where I want to stand and the television. I don't want to accidentally punch my TV like those poor Wii owners of yesteryear.

What are you doing to prep your playspace?
    08-30-2016 08:28 AM
    Not for PSVR, but I share my Xbox and office/Vive areas. No furniture in the middle, try to keep the edges of the furniture even, etc. Think childproofing.
    08-30-2016 09:43 AM
    I have no clue how i'm gonna make it work. My living room is kinda small and already has 2 TVS, 3 consoles, and 2 PC rigs set up.

Thinking i'll just take one of the bedrooms and turn it into PSVR central.
    08-31-2016 06:23 PM
    I wonder how many people are going to go for the whole "This is my VR room" thing. I wonder how many people can?
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    08-31-2016 06:37 PM
    I wonder how many people are going to go for the whole "This is my VR room" thing. I wonder how many people can?
    Mine will be more "This is my VR basement"
    Russell Holly likes this.
    08-31-2016 08:51 PM
    I have one room to myself. I was looking to get a sofa bed to make room for Vive VR but a decent one doesn't exist judging by reviews. I've moved all the stuff from under my bed and I'm going to chuck the base out. Lifting the heavy kingsize mattress up against the wall for when I want floor space. I got to somehow make sure that it won't fall on me because that really would be GAME OVER!
    09-01-2016 05:17 AM
    Yeah i was just tellng my kids yesterday that we are going to need to clear up the floor in front of our gaming area for the psvr. Translation: my son is going to have to pick up all his skylanders crap so i dont step on any of it when i play my new toy.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    VirtuaTyKing likes this.
    09-01-2016 08:33 PM
    My dream to win a PlayStation VR prize pack from VRHeads!
    09-04-2016 05:18 AM
    shouldnt require htc vive roomscale, its gonna work like a gear vr
    09-07-2016 06:15 AM
    Lady and I are currently looking for a new place. Definitely needs to have a room dedicated to VR and I guess all gaming. My excuse can be "It's for work."
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    09-07-2016 09:25 AM
    It's going in my living room.. I have a good space and a large U-shaped couch set up to give me room to move side to side if need be.
    09-28-2016 09:00 PM
    I have no clue how i'm gonna make it work. My living room is kinda small and already has 2 TVS, 3 consoles, and 2 PC rigs set up.

Thinking i'll just take one of the bedrooms and turn it into PSVR central.
    That sounds like a geek's dream! (and i mean that in the best way possible!)
    09-28-2016 10:20 PM
    I'm currently using my GearVR in the living room after my son's bedtime. It's already childproofed as mentioned above, so there's no coffee tables or sharp corners, haha. If I got a PSVR, it would be a similar situation.

We're planning to get a bigger place at some point, so I'll hopefully have more space, even if not completely dedicated to VR.
    09-28-2016 10:23 PM
    This is another reason that PSVR works for me. The fact that it doesn't [currently] do room scale means that my living room and/or computer room is already set up for it. Although I am concerned about camera placement with the 6 foot cord. I'll probably get the extension.
    09-29-2016 11:24 AM