From the photos of VR headsets, a natural question arises, how can we use the headsets and use our spectacles at the same time? If I can't use my specs, how would the experience then be?
    07-20-2016 01:58 AM
    Depends on the headset, BUT most are large enough to accommodate a normal sized frame, so you WOULD be able to wear your glasses.
    07-20-2016 07:46 AM
    Depends on the headset, BUT most are large enough to accommodate a normal sized frame, so you WOULD be able to wear your glasses.
    that would be fortunate: my brother and I always avoid 3d movies since we find it difficult to wear our specs and the 3d glasses - plus, I've never seen the difference between 3d movies and the normal kind except for the movie being darker in the former case
    07-22-2016 10:32 AM
    My experiences are yes across the board with Rift, Vive, and Gear VR. Cardboard varies.
    Chintan Gohel and pkcable like this.
    07-30-2016 01:14 AM
    Something that happened just yesterday morning, because of the shape of my face and some eyes problems I use the Rift with a little trouble, I watch almost everything a little bit blurry, my uncle tested the Rift yesterday and without almost no adjustment but wearing his glasses he was looking everything perfect.

I still think the headset needs more ways to adjust each eye independently, that way maybe with the next generation of headset nobody will need to use glasses while wearing it.
    09-09-2016 02:25 AM
    Something that happened just yesterday morning, because of the shape of my face and some eyes problems I use the Rift with a little trouble, I watch almost everything a little bit blurry, my uncle tested the Rift yesterday and without almost no adjustment but wearing his glasses he was looking everything perfect.

I still think the headset needs more ways to adjust each eye independently, that way maybe with the next generation of headset nobody will need to use glasses while wearing it.
    Agreed. One thing I liked about the OSVR headsets, is the eyes adjust independently and quickly using sliders.

Vive you can do it too, but you have to pop-in and pop-out some adjusters, and they aren't as adjustable.

But to earlier points, you can use glasses with some of the HMDs
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    09-09-2016 04:38 PM