I can't get past the start menu in this game. When I hover the pointer over the start option, it flies away and I can't click on anything!

Am I the only one having this problem?

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    11-21-2016 07:00 AM
    Not familiar with this game. Google and Bing really didn't get any good answers that I saw either.
    11-21-2016 06:02 PM
    Hi Russell, Can you tell me your phone model? And you check the installation package is complete,Please.
    Welcome ti send Email to us.It will receive more timely feedback.

Thanks!
    Hankin
    Last edited by pkcable; 11-23-2016 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Email not allowed
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-23-2016 12:35 AM
    Hi Russell, Can you tell me your phone model? And you check the installation package is complete,Please.
    Welcome ti send Email to us.It will receive more timely feedback.

Thanks!
    Hankin
    Hey Hankin,

I take it, you are the developer of the game? Welcome to VRHeads. Russell, our Editor will be able to see your email address. It's listed in your profile, that staff can see. Glad you have decided to become part of our community, and to directly support your product. Please feel free to reach out to our Community Manager, James Falconer via PM or via his email james@mobilenations.com.

It MAY be possible for you to provide an official support email, if your company has one, but personal, non business email addresses are not allowed to be posted.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-23-2016 09:25 PM
    Why not reset the Daydream controller?
    pkcable likes this.
    11-29-2016 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD