Google hasn't mentioned anything about releasing their massively popular VR drawing app on Daydream. This hasn't happened for a couple of reasons:

1. A Feature for Feature clone to Daydream would be incredibly complicated and in some cases impossible before full Vulcan support happens.

2. The Daydream Controller can't move forward and backward in space, which is important for the way Tilt Brush functions.

That said, I'd LOVE to see a TB Lite or something hit Daydream. I think creating in VR is super important, and while we've seen some cool VR creation demos from the Google VR team already I don't think any of them have been public demos yet. Thoughts?
    EgoAnt and krisguy like this.
    10-17-2016 05:58 PM
    You are making search a ViVE to try it! I heard a lot about it and I watched some amazing videos of people doing master pieces with it, but I don't know if there is a way to use it on the Rift... is there any?
    10-17-2016 10:41 PM
    This would be amazing if it came to Daydream... I hope they make something like 3D builder for the HoloLens for the Daydream as well!
    10-18-2016 12:23 AM
    You are making search a ViVE to try it! I heard a lot about it and I watched some amazing videos of people doing master pieces with it, but I don't know if there is a way to use it on the Rift... is there any?
    It will probably come to Oculus soon after the touch controllers launch - but as soon as the touch controllers launch there will definitely be Oculus Medium to play with.
    krisguy likes this.
    10-18-2016 01:18 PM
    It will probably come to Oculus soon after the touch controllers launch - but as soon as the touch controllers launch there will definitely be Oculus Medium to play with.

So.. that means I will for sure need to start kicking my family out the house to have more space.... also I will need all the tracker as well

Being honest I am really thinking of taking things of the room to have some space.
    10-18-2016 09:50 PM
    Being honest I am really thinking of taking things of the room to have some space.
    I know! I moved so much stuff around in my office but there still isn't quite enough room.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-18-2016 11:19 PM
    I've seen TiltBrushand i really like it. I was thinking about trying it, hope it gets on androids...
    10-30-2016 04:03 AM