Since August is just about over, I've finally started to get really excited about the Playstation VR. I mean, I've been a Sony fan since the original Playstation and after my demo with the Playstation VR my hype level went through the roof. While getting to play in a short setting got me ready, now I want to see what it can really do.

Which means of course I am waiting expectantly for all of those sweet, sweet, exclusive titles. Games that I can only play on the Playstation VR, especially since this system will be a bit more affordable than an HTC Vive. I'm really looking forward specifically to Batman: Arkham VR and Resident Evil 7 but every time I take a look at all of the titles coming to the system I get more excited.

Anybody else excited for the games coming to Playstation VR? What games are you guys waiting for?
    Russell Holly and krisguy like this.
    08-29-2016 01:17 PM
    Star Trek: Bridge Crew is super high on my list. I'm also ready to jam to Final Fantasy and Star Wars, even though they won't be totally VR exclusive.
    krisguy likes this.
    08-29-2016 02:11 PM
    EVE: Valkyrie, Star Trek: Bridge Crew, Psychonauts, Gran Turismo Sport and Rez Infinite have me interested for sure.
    Russell Holly likes this.
    08-29-2016 02:23 PM
    RE7, Batman, Star Trek, Star Wars and a few mentioned by others in this post

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Russell Holly likes this.
    08-29-2016 09:07 PM
    I am staying all the way away from Resident Evil until I know it has been fully VR optimized, an even then I'm going to need a fresh pair of shorts on standby.
    iThunderbirt and BioFanatic like this.
    08-30-2016 07:25 AM
    Oh yeah, RE7 is going to scare the crap out of me. I have a feeling it will involve some serious screaming on my part, but I do want to give it a try. There are actually very, very few games that I don't want to try on PSVR.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    08-30-2016 11:54 AM
    I've been chasing the dragon since Resi 4, so here's to hoping Resi 7 lets me catch it again. I think I'm most excited to see what developers will be able to do with the hardware way down the line near the end of PSVR's life. Remember how great The Last of Us looked compared to those PS3 launch games?
    08-30-2016 08:08 PM
    The EVE: Valkyrie demo I played was amazing! I got dizzy because of the speed of the ship!

EVE: Valkyrie, Star Trek: Bridge Crew, Psychonauts, Gran Turismo Sport and Rez Infinite have me interested for sure.
    09-01-2016 02:50 AM
    Lets just day that my christmas list this year is going to soley be psvr games and maybe the psvr aim controller if it they dont sell it as a bundle with farpoint. Imnreally stoked about bride crew pity its not a launch day title. December 2nd seems so far away.

My kids are wanting job simulator, so I'll have to get it for them. I know its probably going to be one of those play a couple times and never play again games. But still might be a potential demo to guests type of game.

Ive got a budget of about 300 bucks for launch titles so I should have a good selection for the entire family. Hopefully I can finally make a gamer out of my wife.

BioFanatic likes this.
    09-01-2016 07:42 PM
    Lets just day that my christmas list this year is going to soley be psvr games and maybe the psvr aim controller if it they dont sell it as a bundle with farpoint. Imnreally stoked about bride crew pity its not a launch day title. December 2nd seems so far away.

My kids are wanting job simulator, so I'll have to get it for them. I know its probably going to be one of those play a couple times and never play again games. But still might be a potential demo to guests type of game.

Ive got a budget of about 300 bucks for launch titles so I should have a good selection for the entire family. Hopefully I can finally make a gamer out of my wife.

Actually, I'd probably say that Job Simulator is one of the best games to pick up for VR. Played it on my HTC Vive so many times and it seems to be a game people always want to try when they come over. I know it came free with the headset, but it's definitely worth the asking price.
    09-02-2016 03:06 AM
    Actually, I'd probably say that Job Simulator is one of the best games to pick up for VR. Played it on my HTC Vive so many times and it seems to be a game people always want to try when they come over. I know it came free with the headset, but it's definitely worth the asking price.
    Thats good to know. Guess I'll have to see if psvr version does the game justice then.

09-02-2016 10:27 PM
    Star Trek piques my interest, but I wonder what the experience will be like if there aren't a ton of people to play with online.. Same for Rigs.. Unlike a new console launch where we can typically expect a few millions consoles sold in a few days to have a formidable player base, we don't really have any idea how big the PSVR base will be, so multiplayer games have me a little... curious to see if the audience will be there in high demand, 24/7..
    09-28-2016 08:02 PM
    EVE, Battlefront, Star Trek, Farpoint, Rez. So, sci fi, I guess. Oh, and Arkham. And Superhypercube!
    09-29-2016 10:26 AM
    Resident evil 7 and other excellent games will come to the Playstation vr that would be a pleasurable experience
    10-21-2016 02:54 AM