Hey VR Heads!

That is the question many VR Heads have been asking among the forums. Some developers have updated a few games to take advantage of the PS4 Pro.

It didn't take long for someone to do more digging on if one should by a PS4 Pro. The article touches bases on two games that have been updated to take advantage of the PS4 Pro: Battlezone and Thumper.

The article is an interesting read on what new visual improvements they can apply to current games to take advantage of the Pro. Here are some interesting quotes by devs from the article:

"We had to make a number of compromises about how lighting worked in the cockpit because frankly, with all the missiles exploding around you, we didnt have the raw GPU power to accurately render all those light sources" (referencing the PS4)

"[...]brings the visuals a lot more inline with what youd see on the Vive and Oculus." (Very interesting)

"The Pro lets you do some pretty cool stuff that I may do in a future update[...]"

The article is very informative and has more detailed information. Now this begs the question for current PS4 owner's (myself included): Those this type of information makes you think of upgrading to a Pro?
    11-11-2016 02:40 PM
    wow didn't think they'd update vr games. that's good to hear.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    11-11-2016 06:43 PM
    I've yet to see any significant difference in quality for my VR games, but I'm looking forward to "enhanced" updates.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    krisguy likes this.
    11-14-2016 04:30 PM