ok everyone, i've already won the contest so go ahead and congratulate me!!!!!
    chica_dlxii likes this.
    04-13-2017 11:19 PM
    Congratulations, now it's time to wake up and start working
    04-14-2017 04:46 AM
    I've got a *gasp* iPhone. It's sooo not right for VR. I want the S8 so badly, it just seems like a gigantic step forward for VR devices. I just had a baby, so it's not in my budget currently. Wish me luck in the contest,and good luck to you as well. Are there any guidelines for babies using VR? I think it would make for some pretty hilarious youtube videos. I promise I'll post them here if I win!
    04-14-2017 07:44 AM
    I've got a *gasp* iPhone. It's sooo not right for VR. I want the S8 so badly, it just seems like a gigantic step forward for VR devices. I just had a baby, so it's not in my budget currently. Wish me luck in the contest,and good luck to you as well. Are there any guidelines for babies using VR? I think it would make for some pretty hilarious youtube videos. I promise I'll post them here if I win!
    Prob not the best idea for a baby. Also childrens eyes dont fit the lenses so it wouldn't really work
    Good luck though
    chica_dlxii likes this.
    04-14-2017 08:40 AM
    Prob not the best idea for a baby. Also childrens eyes dont fit the lenses so it wouldn't really work
    Good luck though
    Haha I saw a video of a toddler using the PS VR... Was great.
    chica_dlxii likes this.
    04-14-2017 08:42 AM
    Me too, I always wnted to try a VR Headset but the problem is my doesn't match with any of them out there
    04-14-2017 03:13 PM
    I think it would be cool for a baby to use it you would just have to be careful with things such as the brightness and how long you allow your child to use VR but otherwise i look forward to seing your HILARIOUS video. Good Luck!!!!!
    trancesweeps likes this.
    04-14-2017 05:06 PM
    I've been wanting to try VR, but I'm also excited at the idea of the S8! Really keeping an eye on this one!
    This is the best giveaway you'll ever see. ..it has both great hardware for a phone and Vr!!!
    chica_dlxii likes this.
    04-14-2017 09:37 PM
    I did try a cheap VR headset with my current Samsung s4, dunno much abt the experience but the phone heated so much i had to take it off, the heat was hurting my eyes,
    04-15-2017 01:48 PM
    I did try a cheap VR headset with my current Samsung s4, dunno much abt the experience but the phone heated so much i had to take it off, the heat was hurting my eyes, ������
    Wouldn't recommend that... don't know how bad does the s7 heat on heavy use...but older phones (I have a S5) produce a really big amount of heat
    04-15-2017 06:19 PM
    Anywayz, I only like the s8+ bcoz of bigger battery, no other reason, 3000mah is too small for the regular S8.
    chica_dlxii likes this.
    04-16-2017 01:16 PM
    Anywayz, I only like the s8+ bcoz of bigger battery, no other reason, 3000mah is too small for the regular S8.
    I agree with you... I think the battery should be a little bigger for a phone that size. ..but we would have to give it a good try so we know how it performs in daily conditions. Besides, the new chip is said to have a really good energy consumption. ..
    chica_dlxii likes this.
    04-16-2017 04:59 PM
    This is the best giveaway you'll ever see. ..it has both great hardware for a phone and Vr!!!
    With the entry cost of the hardware on both the PC side and HTC or Oculus and having to set aside a complete room, the VR provided by those companies are simply out of the reach of us mere mortals so to have an untethered VR experience with great quality equipment from a company that now understands VR for the masses is a fantastic option. I'm in and good luck to everyone I sincerely wish you all the best if I don't win it myself
    04-16-2017 08:51 PM
    I can imagine what if note 8 comes foldable screen?
    chica_dlxii likes this.
    04-17-2017 06:31 AM
    thakyou to vrheads for the s8 contest
    chica_dlxii likes this.
    04-17-2017 09:03 AM
    Congradulations!!but what contest are you talking about?S8 and VR Contest?
    04-17-2017 01:44 PM
    I agree with but a Youtuber has done a test between the S8 and the S8+ and believe it or not, I was suprised, but the regular S8 held its own in test such as Instagram, Youtube, and a Camera test etc.
    04-17-2017 01:47 PM
    I have the Huawei 5x and previously the HTC M8 so I haven't ever used a VR headset but I can imagine the heat makes sense because the of the fact that you have and older phone and it was a cheap VR headset.
    04-17-2017 01:50 PM
    Be nice to win this!
    04-17-2017 04:12 PM
    I'd love to win the S8+ / VR package!
    04-17-2017 05:32 PM
    With the entry cost of the hardware on both the PC side and HTC or Oculus and having to set aside a complete room, the VR provided by those companies are simply out of the reach of us mere mortals so to have an untethered VR experience with great quality equipment from a company that now understands VR for the masses is a fantastic option. I'm in and good luck to everyone I sincerely wish you all the best if I don't win it myself
    Agree with you! It's a fantastic experience if you can have some top of the line equipment! But it's quite expensive that's why this is a great giveaway! !
    Ramrunner73 likes this.
    04-17-2017 08:03 PM
    Even if s8+ is behind the regular S8, battery capacity is the biggest consideration for me in today's powerful hardware phone.
    04-18-2017 04:01 AM
    yeah but that bigger battery has to power a bigger screen. either way the fast charge tech available doesnt make battery too much of an issue, especially if you can get a fast charge battery pack or car charger.
    04-18-2017 04:52 AM
    Really pump for trying out the Gear VR. I had preordered a Note 7 with Gear VR but that didn't pan out as all know :-(
    04-18-2017 11:52 AM
    yeah but that bigger battery has to power a bigger screen. either way the fast charge tech available doesnt make battery too much of an issue, especially if you can get a fast charge battery pack or car charger.
    It's a whole package. ..not only the battery and screen size. ..it's a lot of hardware and software...I think it's really difficult to control the power consumption of every app and every part of a phone in an environment as diverse as the Android OS...app developers should have always in mind that every android user wants their phone to last as much as possible
    04-18-2017 08:45 PM
80 1234