Availability in their stores will vary, of course, but they're in stock on their website! The only catch is that you have to be a member. $45 for a one year membership or you can use a free one day pass. BUT there's a 10% charge on any purchase made with the pass, which adds $50 to the bundle.
    10-28-2016 10:14 PM
    Availability in their stores will vary, of course, but they're in stock on their website! The only catch is that you have to be a member. $45 for a one year membership or you can use a free one day pass. BUT there's a 10% charge on any purchase made with the pass, which adds $50 to the bundle.
    This is for a PSVR bundle I presume? It's sold out? Good news for VR if that's the case!
    10-30-2016 05:20 AM
    This is for a PSVR bundle I presume? It's sold out? Good news for VR if that's the case!
    I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Sam's Club has the PSVR launch bundle in stock now on their website. You have to be a member to order from them, which costs $45 a year. If you are not a member you can use a free on day pass, but you have to pay a 10% surcharge on any purchase you make, which would bring the price up to $550.

Walmart.com is also selling the launch bundle for $550, but I don't know why they are marking up the price.
    10-30-2016 06:22 PM
    I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Sam's Club has the PSVR launch bundle in stock now on their website. You have to be a member to order from them, which costs $45 a year. If you are not a member you can use a free on day pass, but you have to pay a 10% surcharge on any purchase you make, which would bring the price up to $550.

Walmart.com is also selling the launch bundle for $550, but I don't know why they are marking up the price.
    Gotcha. That's not good.
    10-30-2016 07:41 PM
    Gotcha. That's not good.
    Not good, but not terrible either. It's an unnecessary markup, but it still beats the eBay and Craigslist scalpers. Plus you get the option of buying a protection plan. With Walmart anyway, I don't know about Sam's. They probably offer something, I just can't say for sure.
    VirtuaTyKing likes this.
    10-31-2016 08:21 AM
    the_moesiah likes this.
    11-01-2016 11:10 AM