Home VRHeads Q&A > General VR Discussion

I recently bought a Gear VR, it won't let me get past the health and safety warnings, what do I do?

Asked: Jun 29 2016 | 11:35 pm EDT 4052 Views 2 Answers View Best Answer

Just got my Gear VR downloaded all the apps and the occulus app ok, however when I try to start using it and I get to the health and safety warning it says look here to acknowledge and no matter how long I look at it it doesnt do anything. Please help. I have a galaxy s7 edge.

Best Answer

Jul 01 2016 | 12:29 am EDT krisguy

Just got my Gear VR downloaded all the apps and the occulus app ok, however when I try to start using it and I get to the health and safety warning it says look here to acknowledge and no matter how long I look at it it doesnt do anything. Please help. I have a galaxy s7 edge.
This is a glitch with the Oculus software. I ended up having to uninstall the Oculus apps and redownload them again, and the problem fixed for me. (Side note, this only happened when my Note 5 got the Marshmallow update)

More Answers

Jul 03 2016 | 2:10 pm EDT Blakey_nz

Without sounding like a ******. You are tapping the touchpad to begin right? Only asking as you said no matter how long I look at it.
Also if Krisguys fix doesn't work do you have a controller to pair with as if tapping a button works, you may have a faulty touchpad