I'm interested to know how many forum members here have either pre-ordered PSVR or are planning on getting it shortly after release. If you did preorder it, do you already have a PS4 sitting around? And which bundle did you get - core or launch?

We should get a list of PSN IDs going here so we have quality people to play with. Mine is "drknght" - feel free to add me, though I'm not 100% certain when I'm getting PSVR (not if - when).
    08-29-2016 04:07 PM
    I don't count, but I'm all in. So very impressed by how comfortable and capable that headset is.
    08-29-2016 05:45 PM
    I'm interested to know how many forum members here have either pre-ordered PSVR or are planning on getting it shortly after release. If you did preorder it, do you already have a PS4 sitting around? And which bundle did you get - core or launch?

We should get a list of PSN IDs going here so we have quality people to play with. Mine is "drknght" - feel free to add me, though I'm not 100% certain when I'm getting PSVR (not if - when).
    I missed the pre-orders BUT I am planning on getting one. Though I already have the PS4 Camera I still think of going with the Core bundle in order to get everything I need in one shot.

My PSN ID is Thunderbirt2K9

Possible VR Heads might have a Community on PSN?
    Russell Holly likes this.
    08-29-2016 08:37 PM
    Oooooh, great idea! I will see to that immediately!
    08-30-2016 07:23 AM
    Given it's on my affordable scale compared to some of the other systems out there, I'm pretty sold on it. I think Sony is going to benefit a lot from folks who already have a PS4 and are VR curious. Sadly, I didn't pre-order and missed out on the bundle but thems the breaks. Still will be looking forward to getting set up when I can.
    08-30-2016 03:32 PM
    My PSN ID is Thunderbirt2K9
    Cool! I'll add you next time I knock the dust off my PS4.
    08-30-2016 07:55 PM
    I think you can do it through the app now!
    08-31-2016 05:39 PM
    Well i preordered the basic package. Already had the move controller and camera. Now I'm hoping to win the contest for a free one.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    09-01-2016 04:22 PM
    Yeah you can use the playstation app to send friend requests. You can even use text or email to do so via the app also.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    09-01-2016 04:24 PM
    Being a Mac user, I have been blessed by Sony's move. I already own a PS4 but I don't care to upgrade to Neo if necessary in a near future. I really think this is the headset that will bring the VR to the masses and I'm very excited.
    09-01-2016 06:39 PM
    Being a Mac user, I have been blessed by Sony's move. I already own a PS4 but I don't care to upgrade to Neo if necessary in a near future. I really think this is the headset that will bring the VR to the masses and I'm very excited.
    I agree with you on all counts. My PS4 hasn't been used very much lately, but I mean if I get a PSVR it's not going to know what hit it. I too hope this will be a great VR introduction for a large audience. Excited to see what the future holds!
    09-07-2016 08:28 AM
    I preordered when the bundle first became available. Both in Gamestop in store and online (Though I probably should cancel the online... I can't afford 2..). I budgeted to have a good collection of games to get me through the holidays. I'm having a baby in December, so this will probably be my last big gaming "Hurrah" until the child is a little older.
    09-28-2016 07:59 PM
    Still hesitant to jump into high-end VR hardware. It's not for a lack of interest, but more the cost of entry. PSVR definitely wins in that category, so it could easily be the way to go.
    09-28-2016 09:25 PM
    I'm in. This is where VR finally hit the sweet spot of price, capability, and compatibility with my existing setup.
    BioFanatic likes this.
    09-29-2016 10:22 AM
    ^ This. Couldn't agree more.
    10-08-2016 01:25 PM