Can't the 13th come any sooner? Those of you getting PSVR day one -- did you book a day off work, or are you taking a 'sick' day?

If you're hoping to get lucky without a pre-order, check out Russell's post about getting PSVR day one: How to get a PlayStation VR on launch day | VRHeads

Also, have you already cleared out the furniture and made a VR space? Post some pictures if you're comfortable...we'd love to see some other VR spaces out there!
    10-11-2016 11:17 AM
    Can't the 13th come any sooner? Those of you getting PSVR day one -- did you book a day off work, or are you taking a 'sick' day?

If you're hoping to get lucky without a pre-order, check out Russell's post about getting PSVR day one: How to get a PlayStation VR on launch day | VRHeads

Also, have you already cleared out the furniture and made a VR space? Post some pictures if you're comfortable...we'd love to see some other VR spaces out there!
    Ah October 13th...won't be getting it on day one. But if things would have been different...one of the two options could have been possible.

I terms of room, I got my basement pretty much set for playing PSVR. Not a lot of flair but that will change with time. When I get a chance, I will post a pic of what I have thus far.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-11-2016 12:06 PM
    Yes. This has been the longest week EVER.
    10-11-2016 01:42 PM
    What makes the wait worse is that some games were already released today. I already have a copy of batman vr. like what am I supposed to do with it? Fling the case at my neighbors while I say I'm Batman? I feel like they are taunting me. its like having me have to wait to eat my pudding until i eat my meat.

10-11-2016 05:14 PM
    What makes the wait worse is that some games were already released today. I already have a copy of batman vr. like what am I supposed to do with it? Fling the case at my neighbors while I say I'm Batman? I feel like they are taunting me. its like having me have to wait to eat my pudding until i eat my meat.

Haha nice reference. Going to head out and grab a game or two. Also need your pick up a PS camera.
    10-11-2016 06:55 PM

I have some sat preloaded on the console taunting me with that stupid countdown!
    10-12-2016 04:09 AM
    The GameStop next to where I work said they are opening at midnight, but only for 12 customers. That's all they got. Best Buy here won't tell me how many they are getting.
    10-12-2016 11:57 AM
    I'm about to kick my family out the house to have enough room, but that's because the yesterday news.

I am playing with the Rift in a short space because most of the games I play use the Xbox controller and I sit just in front of the computer, but the bundle for the PSVR brings a lot of concerns about the space I will need.

In other way I think one of the good thing about the PSVR is that I think to visit some friends and family with it in (a big) backpack, I think it's pretty portable in comparison with the ViVE or Rift.
    Cale Hunt likes this.
    10-12-2016 01:52 PM
    I'm about to kick my family out the house to have enough room, but that's because the yesterday news.

I am playing with the Rift in a short space because most of the games I play use the Xbox controller and I sit just in front of the computer, but the bundle for the PSVR brings a lot of concerns about the space I will need.

In other way I think one of the good thing about the PSVR is that I think to visit some friends and family with it in (a big) backpack, I think it's pretty portable in comparison with the ViVE or Rift.
    There is actually a carrying case for psvr on amazon.

Cale Hunt likes this.
    10-12-2016 03:21 PM
    Yes I saw this one at least: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LB4KJ90...UvrUvbUpU53138

But I wanted something where also fit the console.
    Cale Hunt likes this.
    10-12-2016 04:49 PM
    Heading out in a couple of hours for the midnight launch. It's finally happening!
    iThunderbirt and Cale Hunt like this.
    10-12-2016 05:45 PM
    Especially because the PS4 is roughly the size of a (big) VR laptop. Pretty portable indeed.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-12-2016 06:14 PM