Best Answer

More Answers

Jul 18 2016 | 8:38 pm EDT KermEd

I absolutely loved job simulator. Stupid, I know, but it was a ton of fun!

Lloyd Summers | Cofounder of RedIronLabs.com | Immersive Dark Video games (VR/Horror) | @kerm_ed
Jul 30 2016 | 10:34 pm EDT badelhas

My favorite one is a simple and free one:Rec Room. It's multi-player and it's fun. Anyone tried it?
I'm also open to suggestions
Dec 31 2016 | 9:20 am EST papernut

Eleven Ping Pong and The Golf Club VR for me. Rec Room is also fun.
Dec 31 2016 | 1:48 pm EST Talkivr

big screen beta, arizone sunshine, rec room. MP is always fun if you can.
Jan 06 2017 | 5:31 pm EST krisguy

I have the Vivecraft mod so I can play Java Minecraft in VR. My favorite game right now is Elite: Dangerous because it's so deep but works so well on the Vive. SportsBarVR is also another one I'm having fun with, except Skee-ball.
Jan 06 2017 | 11:11 pm EST Graham Devereux

The games I've been playing the most and really enjoy are Out of Ammo and Climbey.
Jan 18 2017 | 10:44 am EST anon(257207)

thanks im going to check out vivecraft.org I did not know about this.
Jan 28 2017 | 7:45 pm EST martin3

The painting game - Tilt brush has gotten the most "wow's" so far from all those that've tried it.
Feb 05 2017 | 8:43 am EST jamesbharp

I've spent the most hours in Google Earth. Since this is free it's a must-have. Some of my favorite cities to fly around include Las Vegas, Chicago and Seattle. I recently discovered that by changing the preferences (accessible in the upper right corner of the menu window) it's possible to activate "human scale" and actually stand within a life size model of any place on earth. At this scale the modeled locations are very lo-res and distorted, but it's still fascinating to be able to have this perspective and then soar up into space. You can also turn off the music which gets a bit annoying after a few hours of play.
Feb 05 2017 | 9:41 am EST badelhas

I've spent the most hours in Google Earth. Since this is free it's a must-have. Some of my favorite cities to fly around include Las Vegas, Chicago and Seattle. I recently discovered that by changing the preferences (accessible in the upper right corner of the menu window) it's possible to activate "human scale" and actually stand within a life size model of any place on earth. At this scale the modeled locations are very lo-res and distorted, but it's still fascinating to be able to have this perspective and then soar up into space. You can also turn off the music which gets a bit annoying after a few hours of play.
I agree. It's really impressive.
Feb 06 2017 | 6:21 pm EST Cale Hunt

Glad someone else spends lots of time zooming around our world! GE is so fun in VR!
Feb 09 2017 | 1:06 pm EST jamesbharp

I'd also like to give a plug for "Firebird - La Peri", $9.99 on Steam. This is more of an interactive theatrical/ballet experience than a game. The setting is a dark theater, you become Iskender - a prince searching for immortality. You have to grab floating petals from computerized dancers to assemble a magical flower while the orchestral music of French composer Paul Dukas responds to your actions.

This is an excellent example of VR being used as a new medium. It's not a live theater video, it's not really a video game. It's an intriguing combination of both that could only be experienced on a device like the Vive.
Apr 02 2017 | 1:30 pm EDT badelhas

I bought "La Peri" and it´s a great experience. But it only lasts 30 minutes
When will we get a true AAA game?! It´s been a year since the Vive was launched...

Cheers