We've made it to (and through) launch day for PSVR. So do you already have a favorite game, or one that you played the demo for and now need to own?

I scared the crap out of myself with Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, and am really having a good time with Arkham VR. What about you guys?
    10-13-2016 07:33 PM
    I'm not a PS owner, so I'll have to wait until Project Scorpio comes out. However, I tried Until Dawn and EVE: Valkyrie demos and they are both amazing. Someone who's got one, chime in!
    10-13-2016 08:09 PM
    I'm looking forward to playing Resident Evil 7 on PSVR.
    10-14-2016 01:41 AM
    London Heist because British and lots of cockney swearing ;-)

But also Batman. Because Batman.
    krisguy and the_moesiah like this.
    10-14-2016 05:01 AM
    When I will be able to get a PSVR, Battlezone will be my first game of choice.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-14-2016 05:41 AM
    We've made it to (and through) launch day for PSVR. So do you already have a favorite game, or one that you played the demo for and now need to own?

I scared the crap out of myself with Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, and am really having a good time with Arkham VR. What about you guys?
    I started playing the demo for until dawn, then my wife called me to help her bring in groceries, so i wasnt ablento finish. But feon what i could tell from the minute or so i got to play it, it is definitely a game i need to make sure i am all alone, cuz if someone comes up to me while i am playing it, I'm gonna regret not wearing any brown pants.

10-14-2016 08:36 AM
    I havent had much play time. my psvr was delivered late in the day. But my kids and I got about an hour of play, all we tried out was that playroom godzilla like game.

Tonight we will be trying out job simulator. I might try and get them to play until dawn. I'll just tell them its a shooting game, cuz if i tell them its a horror game they won't want to play.

10-14-2016 08:41 AM
    I played the original Until Dawn on PS4 a dozen or so times, so I had to try out Rush of Blood. When it initially opened up, I made it a grand total of 45 seconds before screaming and tearing off the headset. (I'm a giant pansy, if you couldn't tell.)

I'm heading up to Gamestop tonight to pick up a few more games and then enjoy a weekend in VR.
    the_moesiah and iThunderbirt like this.
    10-14-2016 03:48 PM
    @Jen - that's awesome. Can't wait to join you in PSVR ownership. Going to be fun!
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-14-2016 08:45 PM
    ... I'm gonna regret not wearing any brown pants.

Now, see, THIS guy has the right idea. He wore the brown pants! - Deadpool
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-14-2016 09:23 PM
    Anyone knows if Division has plans for VR? With such awesome graphics, it would be a pity to miss the VR train.
    10-18-2016 11:00 AM
    ^ Agreed. That'd be awesome.
    10-18-2016 04:16 PM
    Anyone knows if Division has plans for VR? With such awesome graphics, it would be a pity to miss the VR train.
    Activision has not announced any VR support for The Division.

I did, however, found this article of The Division played using Tobbii eye tracking technology.

10-18-2016 09:07 PM